Home Classifieds: Boats

1974 Chris Craft tournament hull/twin outboards

Hello, due to some new year issues that require my attention immediately I am forced to sell my
Project boat. It is a 25' chris craft tournament hull. It has been completely gutted. Needs new stringers. It has a bracket and twin evinrude 140 2 strokes. It's on a triple axel trailer which I've rebuild. All new lights, wiring, hubs, 4 new tires, new tongue.
I'm looking for 5000 Obo
PM me with any questions

0bb1223beae6051a710e328e9541b02e.jpg

996eeac6384d1c1782dbaf1d6fa67e31.jpg

96676ce2cb6d85153b3bc94b7f9e1a87.jpg

eaa8da0d7a32f0a1a7871a7b68b07a7f.jpg

c111f58d13b25c6e840c5baced5099ce.jpg

f38113d547562eb7f1a00248fc349370.jpg

That's all I have for pictures on my phone. I'll up load some more hull profile shots.
5000 Obo
Tight lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replies

• DronephotoDronephoto Posts: 954 Officer
    I also have a brand new leaning post and center console I will include in the purchase. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Bump:
    Perfect project boat for someone looking to make a center console, or maybe a commercial fishing boat. Any serious offers will be considered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • minowjoeminowjoe Posts: 717 Officer
    That sucks was looking foward to seeing how the rebuild would come out.
    I guess if it doesn't sell minowjoe I'll continue the build. But with me recently moving into a new house, starting my drone business, taxes coming up and a engagement ring I'm needing to buy. I'm hoping I can just get rid of it and maybe buy a boat later on in the year. I've always wanted to build my own boat so it is hard to let go but sometimes we just gotta do what we gotta do

• minowjoeminowjoe Posts: 717 Officer
    Dronephoto wrote: »
    I guess if it doesn't sell minowjoe I'll continue the build. But with me recently moving into a new house, starting my drone business, taxes coming up and a engagement ring I'm needing to buy. I'm hoping I can just get rid of it and maybe buy a boat later on in the year. I've always wanted to build my own boat so it is hard to let go but sometimes we just gotta do what we gotta do

I understand
    Anyone looking to build a center console?? :grin I've got a deal for you! Make me an offer

Lowest I'll go is 3500 cash for hull trailer and motors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk