Mobil 1 Oil Rebate

Mark O.Mark O. Posts: 3,411 Captain
$12 back on a 5 quart jug. Some other rebate offers, too. Walmart has it mark downed for $23...so pretty good deal.
Per Robin at the listed number, Walmart is a participating retailer.
http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Promotions/Store_Rebate_Mobil_1_Rules.aspx

Replies

  • linhlinh Posts: 327 Officer
    Thanks!
  • Mark O.Mark O. Posts: 3,411 Captain
    Read the directions close...dot I's and cross t's...have to include Car make, etc. Also, Walmart didnt have any forms...called the same number and Roxanne said she would email me one... will post a copy here in a few days...
  • BobDBobD Posts: 1,969 Captain
    Thanks. It's what I use.
    Build your dream or someone will hire you to build theirs.
  • fishknutfishknut Posts: 3,928 Captain
    thanks for the heads up, im do
    Fail to plan, plan to fail.......
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
    Mark O. wrote: »
    Read the directions close...dot I's and cross t's...have to include Car make, etc. Also, Walmart didnt have any forms...called the same number and Roxanne said she would email me one... will post a copy here in a few days...

    You may as well get the "Mobil 1 Extended Performance Oil Filter" for the $15 rebate
  • Mark O.Mark O. Posts: 3,411 Captain
    Here is the form: http://www.autowares.com/plug_ins/rebates/mobil1_oil_and_filter_rebate_0812.pdf

    On the form it says Walmart is not participating, but both customer service reps, Robin and Roxanne at 1-866-895-9127 said they do honor receipts from Walmart...so hopefully Robin and Roxanne know whats up...:crossed
  • BobDBobD Posts: 1,969 Captain
    Thanks for the form. From it, "Aug. 1, 2012, and Oct. 31, 2012, at participating retailers posted online at mobil1.us/storerebate. Not valid on purchases made at nonparticipating retailers,
    including Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, O’Reilly Auto Parts or Pep Boys." Around here where does that leave to buy from? NAPA?

    Checked the list and the only one I recognize is True Value.

    Also checked with Mobil and was told by Matt that none of the large retailers are participating. Only the small Mom & Pop stores. According to him, Walmart is out.
    Build your dream or someone will hire you to build theirs.
  • Look Out BelowLook Out Below MiccoPosts: 3,820 Moderator
    Dang where can you find it if all of these are nonparticipating retailers?

    Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, O’Reilly Auto Parts, or Pep Boys.
    smilie_dance.gif
  • Mark O.Mark O. Posts: 3,411 Captain
    BobD wrote: »
    Twas told by Matt that none of the large retailers are participating. According to him, Walmart is out.

    I don't like Matt...
  • RCarbonRCarbon Posts: 256 Officer
    Here's the current coupon for the Fall 2014 Mobil 1 rebate. Just in time as I need to change the oil and filter on 2 vehicles.

    http://www.atwoods.com/images/rebates/mobil.pdf
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
    BobD wrote: »
    Thanks for the form. From it, "Aug. 1, 2012, and Oct. 31, 2012, at participating retailers posted online at mobil1.us/storerebate. Not valid on purchases made at nonparticipating retailers,
    including Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, O’Reilly Auto Parts or Pep Boys." Around here where does that leave to buy from? NAPA?

    Checked the list and the only one I recognize is True Value.

    Also checked with Mobil and was told by Matt that none of the large retailers are participating. Only the small Mom & Pop stores. According to him, Walmart is out.


    NAPA is not on the list.

    Where can you obtain a complete list of retailers? The list linked to says; "Some participating retailers include:"
  • Mark O.Mark O. Posts: 3,411 Captain
    RCarbon wrote: »
    Here's the current coupon for the Fall 2014 Mobil 1 rebate. Just in time as I need to change the oil and filter on 2 vehicles.

    http://www.atwoods.com/images/rebates/mobil.pdf
    Thanks RC, that form is better.:beer
  • Mark O.Mark O. Posts: 3,411 Captain
    Has anyone here ever gotten their rebate check?
  • fishknutfishknut Posts: 3,928 Captain
    Nope I got rejected because I purchased mine at Wmart.
    Fail to plan, plan to fail.......
  • Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 8,193 Admiral
    Edit - Oops - wrong thread.
    23895.gif
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
  • Mark O.Mark O. Posts: 3,411 Captain
    Got it! :cool: It came disguised as junk mail. It does not say, check enclosed.
Sign In or Register to comment.