Anyone swording tonight (North drift)??

We are heading to the sword grounds tonight outta of Stuart. Havent fished for swordies in awhile. Anyone else gonna be out there??? If so give me a shout on 72!!:R:R
Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

image.php?u=77&type=sigpic&dateline=1307501811

Replies

• Square GrouperSquare Grouper Posts: 120 Deckhand
    Post a report, everyone will be. :D
  • Toothy ThangToothy Thang Posts: 1,414 Officer
    and
  • BeermanBeerman Posts: 696 Officer
    Octagon of trust!!! LOL J/K :D 1 for 2 and a few slashed baits. Released a pup and lost a marker :D about 20 ft from the boat when he went completely airbourne and threw the hook, but was a great sight to see in the moon light!!:R:R
    Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

• Captain DaveCaptain Dave Posts: 3,388 Captain
    Nice work brotha!
    72262-albums10528-picture94957.jpg

Your Southeast Florida Real Estate Resource !
    www.HomesOfTreasureCoast.com

Search for homes on any mobile device with my FREE MLS SEARCH App !
    http://app.kw.com/KW2GYNJDM
  • Toothy ThangToothy Thang Posts: 1,414 Officer
    lol, thought it was a rectangle.... Nice work fellas!
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Nice!!! I think it's a pentagram.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • Kevinwwings2Kevinwwings2 Posts: 1,268 Officer
    Nice work. Nice to hear something from the dark side. Maybe I will get motivated to get out there sometime soon.
  • BaggerBagger Posts: 115 Deckhand
    Thanks for the report. I've beeen wanting to go out but haven.t heard any reports.. Do you run south way south out of SLI or ?
    Bagger..... :USA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    Radical!
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • BeermanBeerman Posts: 696 Officer
    Bagger wrote: »
    Do you run south way south out of SLI or ?

I generally start just a few miles south of Jupiter inlet, some people go further south. I try to set my drift were I can make a few drifts in the south zone and then just keep drifting and end up off St Lucie or just a tad north of it and then roll in. This last fri we got a late start and got fishing at almost 10pm and never reset and at about 3:30am we were north of the inlet and rolled in. Good luck and keep me posted!! We should be back out soon, I got the fever again!!!! Cheers.

• nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,505 Admin
    Good to hear they're still out there.
    Too bad you lost that fish, but it must've looked cool when it jumped.
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • Square GrouperSquare Grouper Posts: 120 Deckhand
    F/V SG is ready to roll! : sabre :
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    headin' out this week too if the weather is goot.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • Reel NautiReel Nauti Posts: 15 Greenhorn
    Heading out Monday Night anyone else gonna be out south drift
  • e-moneye-money Posts: 4,258 Captain
    Dorado and Buckster went out Saturday (day and nite). NADA, but 2 nibbles in 12+hours
    USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    [url]Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com[/url]
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]