Home General Freshwater Fishing

Open seat in Lakeland...

I am looking for someone to fill a seat on my boat, freshwater fishing. I live in South Lakeland. My family is busy and lost interest. I have fished a lot of saltwater, and less fresh water, but I do know and fish many local lakes. If you are comfortable bass or spec fishing and wish to join me, drop me a e-mail.
Thanks Tomm
Triton 1870 Bay Sport, 115 merc. 4/stroke,
Fish Shallow saltwater, lakes central Fl. And Lake Oconee Ga.
Live in Lakeland

Replies

• frenchfry74kfrenchfry74k Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    fishon wrote: »
    I am looking for someone to fill a seat on my boat, freshwater fishing. I live in South Lakeland. My family is busy and lost interest. I have fished a lot of saltwater, and less fresh water, but I do know and fish many local lakes. If you are comfortable bass or spec fishing and wish to join me, drop me a e-mail.
    Thanks Tomm

I live in Mulberry and would be able to join you every now and again on asome spec trips! I do alot of saltwater and some occasional freshwater trips. Lately, I have benn doing ALOT of sheepshead fishing.
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 10,220 Moderator
    Welcome aboard FrenchFry ! Looking forward to reading your posts.
    "You'll get your weather"
  • BassfanBassfan Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Thanks Tomm

Hello
    I live in IL and am coming here jan3 for a month. I am retired and would like very mch to share a seat. I'll be staying in Apollo beach, but could drive there no problem. PM me
    Thanks
    Bassfan
  • viejo pescadorviejo pescador Posts: 35 Greenhorn
    Thanks Tomm

Hi Tomm,

Sent email no reply? Do you ever fish the Winter Haven Chain Of Lakes?

Thanks,
    VP
  • fishonfishon Posts: 979 Officer
    VP, just saw your post. I did a search of my e-mails and could not find your note? I'll dropped you an e-mail.
    Triton 1870 Bay Sport, 115 merc. 4/stroke,
    Fish Shallow saltwater, lakes central Fl. And Lake Oconee Ga.
    Live in Lakeland
  • viejo pescadorviejo pescador Posts: 35 Greenhorn
    Hi Tomm,

I replied to your email, sometimes they go in the spam folder. Appreciate your reply.

Regards,
    VP