Replies

• SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,920 Admiral
    That is both good news and bad news combined. By upping the limit they will shorten the season.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• bubbanorbubbanor Posts: 45 Greenhorn
    rumer is they will vote to drop limit to two
  • SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,920 Admiral
    bubbanor wrote: »
    rumer is they will vote to drop limit to two

Probably true with crabtrap and company pushing their takeover agenda.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• doubledupdoubledup Posts: 235 Officer
    Spineyman wrote: »
    Probably true with crabtrap and company pushing their takeover agenda.

I'd rather have a longer closed season opposed to seeing a 50% reduction to the bag limit. In my opinion it is pointless to invest the money and time that it takes to go offshore to keep just 2 grouper.
  • RMDRMD Posts: 1,796 Officer
    doubledup wrote: »
    I'd rather have a longer closed season opposed to seeing a 50% reduction to the bag limit. In my opinion it is pointless to invest the money and time that it takes to go offshore to keep just 2 grouper.

Bring your kids. If you don't have kids, bring the neighbor's kids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VeikxVeikx Posts: 611 Officer
    RMD wrote: »
    Bring your kids. If you don't have kids, bring the neighbor's kids.
    Yes! Even if they drop the limit down, i'll still be running out there. Will just be like fishing for ARS, you stop by on the way out or back for your quick limit and go search for the other species you're hunting.

I remember when it was just 1 p/p.. 5 minute stop we had our limit and went to snapper fish.. Had to throw back 24-26" grouper because we wanted those 30 inchers..
    Offshore Hunter Fishing Charters

http://www.offshorehuntercharters.com

Like us on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/offshorehunterfishingcharters

2005 Yellowfin 31 df/250's