FWC going to meet Thursday about CASITA'S

13»

Replies

• Reef BanditReef Bandit Posts: 997 Officer
    Keep living in La La land. I've literally gone to parties at their houses where ALL the lobster tails were shorts. It's not even an issue. I know one trapper that has 5 lb bags of them in his freezer RIGHT NOW, for sale of course. You and Puck refuse to look at the real world. Are you sure you don't work for the Natl Marine Fisheries?
  • capciofficapcioffi Posts: 808 Officer
    I still like the fact that the FWC woman stood up and said that there are no red snapper in the Keys. We caught some off Islamorada in 200 foot of water and there were some charter guys that were doing pretty good on them in the years before as well.
    Cap, that's impossible, the FWC people have never been wrong. Maybe we don't know what a red snapper is?
  • sugarloafersugarloafer Posts: 195 Deckhand
    in north florida they took some MFC members fishing............one female council member reeled up a red snapper and asked "what is that?"

seriously.

i'll take my one or two legal sized lobster from whatever structure once or twice a week n you letter of the law guys can stick it.

I don't follow laws that make no sense.
    custom self built 400lb 4" draft 16' microskiff
    custom self built 34' cold molded diesel flybridge lobsterboat
    Loafer,

I hear you. The only problem is that they'll hang me by my JINGLE BALLS so I have to play it safe. Does it make me upset that you are doing what you're doing... HECK NO.

Merry Christmas
13»