Recommendations on cottage/lodging Sanibel Island or surrounding area?

Hey Guys,
we are planning a 4 or 5 day trip in February. Thinking Sanibel Island or Pine Island Area.
Anyone have suggestions on cottage or rentals? Most likely will be bringing boat (22' Bay boat). I am somewhat familiar with the waters, just never rented anything on Sanibel or Pine island. Thanks, Ron
Capt. Ron Schurr
(904)-707-8328
North Florida Fishing Charters
www.fishingnorthflorida.com

Replies

• ScminnowScminnow Posts: 3,806 Captain
    If your bringing your bay boat check out Castaways or Tween waters. They both have a marina where you can dock your boat and leave it in the water . Oh and where's Gary with his u tube video lol
  • DarcyDarcy Posts: 1,711 Captain
    Scminnow wrote: »
    If your bringing your bay boat check out Castaways or Tween waters. They both have a marina where you can dock your boat and leave it in the water . Oh and where's Gary with his u tube video lol
    wait for it. !!!!
    "No i'm NOT Darcizzle!":blowkiss

https://captainsforcleanwater.org
  • cprcpr Posts: 9,301 Admiral
    Scminnow wrote: »

Gary's does have a nice dock and the price for what you get for room size beats the cottages. He has an add in the FS classifieds.
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • MACDMACD Lee CountyPosts: 4,820 Captain
    We will need some actual dates to check avalibility of Gary's lovely place.
    I wave any of my refural fees for FS members.
  • "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • Capt. Ron SchurrCapt. Ron Schurr Posts: 194 Officer
    We are looking at Feb 4-8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Capt. Ron Schurr
    (904)-707-8328
    North Florida Fishing Charters
    www.fishingnorthflorida.com