Bimini Sands Managment Change

Last post on their website before it was poofed was a post by Frank that his partner has taken over, he is gone, and a Time Share management company is taking over. Apparently majority partner wants to cut salaries and squeeze out a higher profit.

Too bad for some employees, hope this is a management change and not a step towards RW!

BTW, still up and running of course and it looks like existing reservations are still in place.

Maybe good move, maybe bad, I guess time will tell, but expect some change in faces.

Replies

• nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,403 Admin
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    It's a Guy Harvey property so I doubt they will let the unknown linger for too long.
  • cprcpr Posts: 9,294 Admiral
    It's a Guy Harvey property so I doubt they will let the unknown linger for too long.

I thought that was the big game club?
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • BGC used to be a Guy Harvey resort. Now Bimini Sands. Its not ownership, just an endorsement deal with a few perks, mainly for Harvey!
  • Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    BGC used to be a Guy Harvey resort. Now Bimini Sands. Its not ownership, just an endorsement deal with a few perks, mainly for Harvey!

True, but no one protects the brand more then he does. So things will move along quickly if he is involved...
  • biminibradbiminibrad Posts: 373 Deckhand
    True, but no one protects the brand more then he does. So things will move along quickly if he is involved...
    Expect some minor changes in the faces you see, this is more about internal management changes, expect a official statement by end of week, I for one think it will be for the better
  • Capt KurtCapt Kurt Posts: 344 Deckhand
    I hope Frank became a wealthy man due to Bimini Sands. I remember the first attempt to make condos on that property fell apart. One of the buildings on the cut sat there for years weathering in the hot sun and sand. Then Bimini Sands came in and turned that place into my "goto" place in Bimini.
    visit Pure Pilates in Fort Lauderdale - http://www.pure-pilates.net