Home Classifieds: Boats

Storm 22 bass/flats

$55,000
2014 storm 22 bass/flats with a 250pro xs with 3 years of warranty and additional warranty available for pretty cheap. The motor in the picture is no longer on it. It has a brand new motor with roughly 15 hours on it with factory decals. I can get those custom decals if you want. Carbon fiber dipped ram mounts, dash panels, 101# minn kota trolling motor, Lowrance covers etc. Lowrance touch 9 and 7 with structure scan and linked to my motor. Custom fitted seadek on entire deck. Extra storage compartment with led lighting inside. 10" Hydraulic steering and jack plate.with a hole shot plate. Tilt steering. Smartcraft gauges. Trim tabs. Duel 8' blades power poles. Billet black shifter. Trailer is totally loaded also. Led running lights. Custom Storm logo cut out on trailer. Ungraded wench and jack on trailer. Swing away tongue. Custom 16" rims. Custom 4 bunk trailer. Led trim tab switch. Timers on livewells with upgraded pumps. Upgraded seats. Optima blue top batteries. Stealth1 charging system. Custom Storm hotfoot. Extra large gas tanks. Holds over 50 gallons of gas. Upgraded Steering wheel. I'm sure there's more.

Heres a link to the pictures.
https://2014storm22boat.shutterfly.com/pictures/60

Any questions please mail me at [email protected] or contact me at 239-two33-four7six7

Thanks

Replies