F/S Remington 870 Express Magnum Deer/Hog Set up

This 870 Express set up is as follows 20 inch smooth bore slug barrel with open rifle sights ""Deer Slayer' also a Hasting Paradox 24 inch fully rifled barrel with permanent cantilever mount, no scope, not matted finish but dull bluish color

Hastings Paradox Barrels are one of premier barrels made, selling price for combo is $400.00 ,cant ship must be a FTF sale, I live in Crystal River, prefer use PM, will check often daily , will also travel 20 mile for serious sale

Please no e bay is cheaper, Rural King is selling for$$$ go price a 24 inch rifled Hastings barrel for 870

Replies

• hotrailshotrails Posts: 440 Deckhand
    Bump
    Bump
    One more time
  • fisherking73fisherking73 Posts: 209 Officer
    Pictures?
    No pics sorry, sure wish I could post some, as expected will say gun is in real good shape no rusting pitting, action good, have not used it in couple years then just to kill big rattler trying to get in screen room

As you can also notice no offers ,so I am open to realistic offers and have since read where a shotgun can be shipped across state of Fl if both parties are Fl residents, if wrong then some one correct this,

As retired can drive reasonable distance to show sell Ocala//Spring Hill,Wildwood
  • CompleatCompleat Posts: 2,774 Captain
    The smoothbore... Van it take a remchoke? Reason I ask is I currently have a regular 870 with 20 smooth that has the rem choke and it has become my do all. I have a selection of chokes that I can do most anything with. Been toting it north and south with me and some states get squeaky about crossing state lines. I'm almost ready to get a second one just to leave up there.
    Sorry No Rem choke just checked ,I suppose today with all the Petty BS one even has to have care in transporting long guns from one state to another, years back it was you had better have a plug in that shot gun.

Well if you was to add this outfit you would have a good set up And only transfer a barrel across state line from N-S
    Bump , open to offers (realistic)
    Closed