Home Politics

I hate it when you don't get what you paid for.

chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
Back when OJ was on trial I predicted he would be found guilty. When he got off I was at least pleased that after spending a few million on his defense team he at least got what he paid for.

Now I read that Crist has pulled ahead of Scott in the polling. Seems the independents are breaking his way.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/florida/release-detail?ReleaseID=2106

What's going on here??????? Scott has spend upwards of 64 million dollars on the re-election, a lot of that his own money and by all reports DOUBLE what Crist has spent. You know America is in trouble when you spend 64 million dollars and get nothing for it. Hopefully, this situation will be corrected by this time next week.
Chubasco.jpg

Replies

• reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    I would have sworn I saw you cheering in the street when they read the OJ verdict...
    (Oh well, that was a long time ago & maybe it was your twin ?)
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • JBondJBond Posts: 5,039 Officer
    Miss chubby, Crist lost two points the past week according to the RCP poll.
  • tagtag Posts: 8,860 Admiral
    Scott has to spend more in an attempt to overcome all the FREE campaigning the flip-flopper gets from the biased ultra left wing media.
  • White DogWhite Dog Posts: 5,343 Officer
    "I hate it when you don't get what you paid for."

That's probably how your clients feel.
    The White Dog.........R.I.P..........1996 - June 2nd, 2011
  • seajay-1seajay-1 Posts: 4,736 Captain
    White Dog wrote: »

Seems the Millennials feel the same way.
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 6,194 Admiral
    You were pleased when OJ got off regardless of how much money he spent?

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    conchydong wrote: »
    You were pleased when OJ got off regardless of how much money he spent?

Nope, I always seem to be wrong on predicting murderers outcomes. I predicted OJ, Casey Anthony and Zimmerman all wrong.

I do seem to do better with politics though. The fact that I can't get a single one of you to bet on Scott tells me I have this one right.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • lbudlbud Posts: 1,014 Officer
    I hate it that you are working for the destruction of America!! All of those *****es that advertise i made 7640.00 last month ain't got sheet on you! What say scumbfasco?
    Live while You're breathing! It's Your only chance.....:grin
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 8,431 Admiral
    lbud wrote: »
    I hate it that you are working for the destruction of America!! All of those *****es that advertise i made 7640.00 last month ain't got sheet on you! What say scumbfasco?

skipped your meds?
  • beat to fitbeat to fit Posts: 2,081 Captain
    White Dog wrote: »

:Spittingcoffee

Are you talking about Obamacare or Solyndra?
  • beat to fitbeat to fit Posts: 2,081 Captain
    chubasco wrote: »
    Nope, I always seem to be wrong on predicting murderers outcomes. I predicted OJ, Casey Anthony and Zimmerman all wrong.

I do seem to do better with politics though. The fact that I can't get a single one of you to bet on Scott tells me I have this one right.

I would say most of America got OJ and CA wrong, but the folks that know the stand your ground law, and watched
    the trial figured Zimm would get off.
  • GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,956 Admiral
    I would say most of America got OJ and CA wrong, but the folks that know the stand your ground law, and watched
    the trial figured Zimm would get off.

What does Zimmerman have to do with "stand your ground"? The man was attacked. He did not stand his ground. He had his skull smashed into the ground and was lucky to be able to defend himself. That was garden variety self defense.
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,956 Admiral
    Anyone who thought OJ would be found guilty at his criminal trial for killing NBS & RG folks is an idiot.
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."