Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Jupiter family lost everything 10/29/14

One of the girls on my youngest daughter's cheerleading squad lost their house last night to a fire. Nothing was salvaged. The fire started around 5:30 pm while everyone was at the Jupiter / Tequesta fields for practice. The house burnt all the way to the ground.

I have talked with the grand mom at the games. She is a sweet lady helping raise 4 grand babies in the home with her daughter. The kids range from 3-12 years old (3 boys, 1 girl) and they need help! Their insurance will only cover the structure and NO possessions. This is a terrible time for anyone to have to deal with such a tragedy.

Can any of you help? There is a donation account set up at PNC Bank for the Nix / Beine family

My oldest daughters cheer squad skipped practice tonight to collect donations at the Jupiter Farms Publix, we raised a few hundred dollars for them but they still need help. Please consider helping them out if you can. Thank you and God bless.:angel
Jonathan Mullarkey's
SUPERCLEAN SERVICES
Professional cleaning and restoration since 1999
CARPETS - UPHOLSTERY - TILE - GROUT - MARBLE - TERRAZZO

CLEAN - POLISH - SEAL - RESTORE - PROTECT
561-891-1236
www.steamcleanjupiter.com

Replies

• Osprey45Osprey45 FT Pierce/ Boonton Twp NJPosts: 997 Officer
    Info on the account please I am out of state.
  • Reel MullarkeyReel Mullarkey Posts: 1,873 Captain
    Osprey45 wrote: »
    Info on the account please I am out of state.

I'm trying to get it from the cheer coach. I will post it as soon as I have the info. Thanks for caring.

I could smell the ash this morning from Indiantown Road. Apparently they lost 2 of 4 dogs in the fire as well.
    Jonathan Mullarkey's
    SUPERCLEAN SERVICES

561-891-1236
    If you would like to make a donation from out of the area you can mail a check to the Jupiter Farms branch:

PNC Bank
    C/O The Beine Fire Fund
    10058 West Indiantown Road
    Jupiter, FL 33478

Make the check payable to - The Beine Fire Fund
    I spoke with Paula Jankowski at the bank today and she said they are not giving out the account number for obvious reason but if anyone wanted to send a payment and include their phone number, she will personally call you and let you know your money made it to the family.
    Paula said the community has really come together to help this family. It's a good feeling to see people helping people in need :)
    Jonathan Mullarkey's
    SUPERCLEAN SERVICES

561-891-1236
  • Fi$h2nguyenFi$h2nguyen Posts: 7,804 Moderator
    That really sucks. Glad nobody was hurt, but sad to hear about the pups. Extra bad that this happened right before the holidays.

What kind of home policy doesn't cover personal property? If the carrier is claiming the fire was from negligence, I would assume they would deny coverage for the structure as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keeping busy while away from Florida

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter/videos?view_as=public
    That really sucks. Glad nobody was hurt, but sad to hear about the pups. Extra bad that this happened right before the holidays.

What kind of home policy doesn't cover personal property? If the carrier is claiming the fire was from negligence, I would assume they would deny coverage for the structure as well.

The mortgage company requires insurance for the structure only. People can buy a separate policy for content or add it to the original policy but it usually cost $500 or more a year. These people are like countless other families just trying to survive. I can imagine saving $500 a year sounds good when shopping for insurance especially if you don't understand the lingo and how policies work.
    Jonathan Mullarkey's
    SUPERCLEAN SERVICES

561-891-1236
  • LastMangoLastMango Posts: 4,574 Officer
    If you would like to make a donation from out of the area you can mail a check to the Jupiter Farms branch:

PNC Bank
    C/O The Beine Fire Fund
    10058 West Indiantown Road
    Jupiter, FL 33478

Make the check payable to - The Beine Fire Fund
    I spoke with Paula Jankowski at the bank today and she said they are not giving out the account number for obvious reason but if anyone wanted to send a payment and include their phone number, she will personally call you and let you know your money made it to the family.
    Paula said the community has really come together to help this family. It's a good feeling to see people helping people in need :)

Will mail a check for this today...
    LastMango wrote: »
    Will mail a check for this today...

Thank you sir :USA

I found this video of the fire. It's not great quality but it's a big fire.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/fire-damages-jupiter-farms-home/nhwFs/
    Jonathan Mullarkey's
    SUPERCLEAN SERVICES

561-891-1236