Public apology to capeangler.

A few weeks ago I came on this forum indicating I had been screwed over by a fellow forum member.

I had stated I was in the middle of a dispute with capeangler and had called him out on here to pay an invoice.

There were many circumstances that were involved in his payment being delayed....but I was having none of it.

I embarrassed him and those folks who stood up for him. I was arrogant and would not budge from my original perception of the circumstance.

I would like to take this time to make a public apology to capeangler and anyone else that I may have offended during the few days that thread was posted. Things were brought up from past posts that I found had no bearing on our disagreement. Those I feel most badly about.

He did in fact settle his bill with me.

We had differences between us....and he definitely handled his part of the transaction a hell of a lot better than I did.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KeyWest 268 BF 150's
"Lisa Anne"

"RICK'S REEL SERVICE, IT'S MORE THAN REPAIRS"

http://RICKSREELSERVICE.COM

Replies

• FlashFlash Posts: 11,121 AG
    Takes a big man to admit when he was wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • nuclearfishnnuclearfishn Posts: 8,353 Admiral
    Nice gesture.
  • kmagnusskmagnuss Posts: 2,879 Captain
    Well I was considering sending you some of my reels before but now I will even sooner.

Well done.
    Tarpon... everything else is just bait.
    Captain Keith Magnussen - Crooked Rod Charters
    Instagram is @crooked_rod_charters
  • BinderBinder Posts: 3,857 Captain
    Well how bout that. :scratch
  • SJCSJC Posts: 2,562 Captain
    Applause
    The Beatings will continue until moral improves!
  • dbourbondbourbon Posts: 110 Deckhand
    Flash wrote: »
    Takes a big man to admit when he was wrong.

This x's 2. Takes a lot of intestinal fortitude to come on a public forum with your hat in your hand. Well done sir!
  • NedNed Posts: 44 Deckhand
    I personally always respect a man when ha can admit he was wrong and apologize.
  • nicknick Crystal RiverPosts: 4,628 Captain
    A few weeks ago I came on this forum indicating I had been screwed over by a fellow forum member.

I had stated I was in the middle of a dispute with capeangler and had called him out on here to pay an invoice.

There were many circumstances that were involved in his payment being delayed....but I was having none of it.

I embarrassed him and those folks who stood up for him. I was arrogant and would not budge from my original perception of the circumstance.

I would like to take this time to make a public apology to capeangler and anyone else that I may have offended during the few days that thread was posted. Things were brought up from past posts that I found had no bearing on our disagreement. Those I feel most badly about.

He did in fact settle his bill with me.

We had differences between us....and he definitely handled his part of the transaction a hell of a lot better than I did.

The gayest post ever made on FS.

You're not the first cape has tried to screw over on here.
  • MACDMACD Lee CountyPosts: 4,820 Captain
    nick wrote: »

Well I see this is going to become another SW section jerry springer thread.

White trash rocks...............
  • SJCSJC Posts: 2,562 Captain
    nick wrote: »

Hi Nick
    The Beatings will continue until moral improves!
  • MACD wrote: »
    Well I see this is going to become another SW section jerry springer thread.

No, it isn't.

Let's lighten up guys.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • larrywittlarrywitt Posts: 2,610 Moderator
    Well done. We all have been blinded by our own view point at one tme or another.
    Thank you for your follow up post.
    larrywitt
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 11,384 AG
    Bravo!