Canvas work needed

I'm in need of someone, reliable, who will actually show up or at least call, to do some canvas work for me in Islamorada.
Two small forward cushions, forward part of the console (2 cushions), and the belly band in the tower.
I keep the boat at Snake Creek. Any recommendations you might have I certainly would appreciate it.
P8260478.jpgPB300094-1.jpg

Replies

• pepe-2327pepe-2327 Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    Key Largo Canvas, don't have their number but google it.
  • ogurogur Posts: 34 Deckhand
    All I know is there is a guy named Eric that says he does canvas. I got florduped. I gave the guy half down in cash to do an inclosure for my cc. That was feb 3. My boat is also at Snake creek.
    20151110_122356_zps25bh5gpo.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
  • CaptJamieJCaptJamieJ Posts: 13 Greenhorn
    I'm in need of someone, reliable, who will actually show up or at least call, to do some canvas work for me in Islamorada.
    Two small forward cushions, forward part of the console (2 cushions), and the belly band in the tower.
    I keep the boat at Snake Creek. Any recommendations you might have I certainly would appreciate it.

I just had two life raft covers made. Tried to have them made down here but no luck. The canvas shops were either too busy and didn't take the job or they never showed up. I used a canvas shop in Sandusky Ohio. A good canvas shop can make the cushions and draped based on measurements and pictures. My covers were exact!

Www.firelandcanvas.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Captain Jamie J
    The girl with the big blue boat....

http://www.gulfstreamkeywest.com
  • TavernierGuyTavernierGuy Posts: 917 Officer
    Call Mike at Exact Customs Located at Tavernier Creek Marina (305) 852-3639. He does all my cushions, t-top and bolster work. Tell him Capt. Ryan said to give him call. Him and his wife do all the work. He is very very reliable and gets done what you need. Superior work.
  • ChicagoKeysChicagoKeys Posts: 25 Greenhorn
    Another recommendation for Mike at Xact Canvas

http://xactcanvas.com/

He did all my cushions and did a great job on a Seadek installation on my Painted Lady.
  • Native FloridianNative Floridian Posts: 702 Officer
    Thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate it. Got another rec' for Deb or Debbie who does canvas also. Still waiting for replies/quote, etc..etc...
    I think she is the same person who did my neighbors boat and while the quality was good the time quoted was only off by...a few weeks!
    P8260478.jpgPB300094-1.jpg