Home Classifieds: Commercial

CUSTOM MAHI, TUNA, & SAILFISH LURES

Well why not have the Hottest LURE on the market a LURE M IN to seal the deal on putting that full limit of Mahi & Tuna on ice or even that photogenic sailfish. I take great pride in the quality, consistency, and durability of each Lure I personally make. Every Order is taken my me, each lure is hand poured by me, skirted by me, inspected by me, and finally shipped by me. I ensure that each customer receives remarkable customer service thus because I want to earn a customer for life, not a onetime deal although my lures WILL LAST A LIFETIME. They are made from a BALISITC RESIN that will never crack, fade or yellow. They are inspected so ensure you receive a flawless Lure as I refuse to ship anything but. Each and every customer will receive the utmost customer service because I want to earn your business time and time again.

My MINI SERIES has been a top performer no matter where or when they are placed in the spread. from the 8 pound black fin & slinger Mahi to the 743 pound Blue Marlin and everything in between. Without further due..........

LURE'M IN MINI SERIES

MINI BUBBLER THIS ROUND CONCAVE HEAD BUBBLES LIKE NO OTHER CREATING A BUBBLE & SMOKE TRAIL THATS EASILY SEEN BY FISH AND CREW ALIKE. IF YOUR FEELING FRISKY THIS IS MY#1 FAVORITE LURE TO PULL BEHIND A LURE M IN SQUID/BIRD CHAIN. GET A READY TO GO PROFESSIONALLY RIGGED MINI BUBBLER WITH A STAINLESS STEEL 7/0 OR 8/0 HOOKSET FOR ONLY 37.50

MINI FLAT IF THERE WAS EVER A LONG RIGGER LURE THIS IS IT !!!!!!!!!! ADD THE ANGLE OF THAT HIGH LONG RIGGER TO THIS FLAT FACED HEAD AND YOU HAVE A LURE THAT PUSHES, POPS IN & OUT, AND LEAVE’S A SIGNIFANT TRAIL OF SMOKE. THIS LURE IS ALWAYS THE 1ST ONE TO BE IN MY SPREAD. GET A READY TO GO PROFESSIONALLY RIGGED MINI FLAT WITH A STAINLESS STEEL 7/0 OR 8/0 HOOKSET FOR ONLY 37.50

MINI TORPEDO THE CLASSIC TORPEDO DESIGN THAT TRACKS TRUE IN ANY WATER. THE MINI T IS MY #2 FAVORITE TO PULL BEHIND MY SQUID/BIRD CHAIN AS SHE PULLS ABOUT 6 INCHES BELOW THE CHAIN LOOKING AS IF SHES CHASING SMALLER BAIT. GET A READY TO GO PROFESSIONALLY RIGGED MINI TORPEDO WITH A STAINLESS STEEL 7/0 OR 8/0 HOOKSET FOR ONLY 37.50

45 LONG COLT THE LURE’M IN PEACE MAKER AKA 45LONG COLT IS A TRUE KILLER OF ANYTHING THAT SWIMS OUR OCEANS. ITS SLEEK BODY ALLOWS IT TO BE PULLED STAIGHT THROUGH ANY SEAS AND STAY JUST BELOW THE SURFACE. MY GO TO FLATLINE LURE. GET A READY TO GO PROFESSIONALLY RIGGED PEACE MAKER WITH A STAINLESS STEEL 7/0 OR 8/0 HOOKSET FOR ONLY 37.50

CRAZY SWIM THE NAME SAYS IT ALL... CRAZY SWIM!! THIS LURE SWIMS LIKE AN INJURED BAITFISH WITH ITS SIDE TO SIDE UP AND DOWN MOTION. IT INTISES EVEN THE WEARYEST OF PREDATORS. PUT HER OUT TO SEA AND HANG ON!! A TRUE MAINSTAY IN MY SPREAD. GET A READY TO GO PROFESSIONALLY RIGGED CRAZY SWIM WITH A STAINLESS STEEL 8/0 HOOKSET FOR ONLY 43.50

SLEEK ANGEL SO SIMPLE AND YET SO ELEGANT. THE SLEEK ANGEL IS THE ANGEL OF DEATH TO ALL AQUADIC LIFE SHES PULLED ACROSS. THIS ANGEL OF DEATH STAYS BELOW THE SURFACE WHILE SHE HUNTS HER PREY INA STRAIGHT SILENT MANNER. GET A READY TO GO PROFESSIONALLY RIGGED ANGEL OF DEATH WITH A STAINLESS STEEL 8/0 HOOKSET FOR ONLY 43.50

ALL LURES CAN BE BOUGHT UNRIGGED..IF INTERESTED IN UNRIGGED LURES MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS.

I ALSO OFFER A MINI SERIES TROLLING KIT WHICH RETAILS FOR 265.00 THAT COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1- OF EVERY MINI SERIES LURE FULLY RIGGED AND READY TO GO
1- LURE'M IN MESH LURE BAG TO SAFELY STORE AND TRANSPORT YOUR INVESTMENT

REMEMBER ALL MEMBER RECEIVE A 5% DISCOUNT WHEN ORDERING OFF THIS WEBSITE.
The finest in hand made Custom Offshore Lures and acesories.

Replies