Home Classifieds: Fishing Tackle

Portable 7 Rod Storage / Cleaning / Rigging Racks $35 or $45 shipped

New Lower Price Due to Reduced Material Costs :thumbsup

Portable PVC fishing rod racks. Holds 7 rods with butts up to 1-1/2" diameter. Legs can be folded flat for storage. Very strong and stable yet lightweight at only 5 pounds. Plenty of spacing between reels to make cleaning and rigging easy without handles getting caught in the reel next to it.
Perfect for storage, rinsing after a day of salt water fishing, or transporting in the back of your truck ( I would add a tie down or sand bag to prevent movement.
No more laying your rods on the floor while rigging for your upcoming trip.
Great inexpensive option for store displays
Racks ship with all glued connection complete. Just slide legs and center support into fittings and your done. NO GLUING REQUIRED!
Comparable plastic racks start at $50 plus shipping and tax and don't hold as many rods.

I can accept Paypal or credit card over the phone.

Rack measure 45" long x 14" tall x 18" wide fully assembled.

$30 plus shipping. If you have a business address I can ship to, shipping will be about $3-$4 less.
Shipping for two together is less than $1 more due to the way UPS calculates rates.

If your interested, email me at [email protected] or PM me.

Paypal [email protected] or call 941-375-1369 for credit card payment.

Thanks as always,
Chris

Strength tested to 210 pounds (me). Do not try this at home ;)

Replies

• Mr. DemeanorMr. Demeanor Posts: 370 Officer
    I have 5 ordered. If anyone wants one please let me know as I have to go get boxes for shipping and its a long drive. Im getting extra I just dont want to get caught short on them.
  • Mr. DemeanorMr. Demeanor Posts: 370 Officer
    I have been beating my head against the wall trying to get the price of these down and got a late call back this afternoon from one of the local plumbing supply houses. I was able to cut about $5 off the build cost. I also broke down and bought a new toy.....ummmm, I mean tool that will cut my assembly time (and mess) down.

I also spent some time looking at the shipping for the ones sold and they were less than what I had predicted. Flat rate for you guys in FL was just too much.

I am going to reprice these at $30 plus shipping. PM, email, or call and I will get you a shipping quote. If you have a business address I can ship to, UPS is cheaper to those than residential.

To the guys who already bought them partial refunds have been sent. I thought it was only fair.