Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Swordfishing tonight PBI

We will be heading out PBI tonight to try our luck with the swordies... Anyone else heading out?
Gonna try and get out a little early and look for some dolphin.
Islandlure standing by on 72

Replies

• BeermanBeerman Posts: 696 Officer
    Trying FRI night for us.
    Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

image.php?u=77&type=sigpic&dateline=1307501811
  • campertopcampertop Posts: 722 Officer
    Rockin' out on the Pathy, I'll be sure to blow donuts around you guys. Watch out for flying 1/4 sticks
  • BeermanBeerman Posts: 696 Officer
    Any reports??
    Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

image.php?u=77&type=sigpic&dateline=1307501811
  • surfreefroadsurfreefroad Posts: 49 Deckhand
    Beerman wrote: »
    Any reports??

I heard of a few caught last night. You should have some company tonight. Hoping to make a run myself. good luck...
  • campertopcampertop Posts: 722 Officer
    Lots of boats out last night, heard a few caught on the radio. Not a bite for us. We fished shallow with nothing to show for it.
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    Fished Wednesday and there were ALOT of bouys out there.I estimate atleast 50-60 bouys..Never saw anything like it..Lost a small fish and had 3 slashed baits..
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Bouys ain't hurting nothing. I just got my CoastalNightlights I'm putting on this weekend. I'ma gonna get out there again soon if any are left.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • Kevinwwings2Kevinwwings2 Posts: 1,279 Officer
    Tater I would say let me know when your going if you want company, but I would hate to curse ya. We were out there Thur night and one hit (200 ft down), that was it. It pulled drag for about a second and the nothing. I am pretty convinced I am the bad luck on boat when it comes to sword fishing, so I am going to stay on my own boat so I don't hex anyone else..
    Good luck.