Home Politics

Ben Carson says Anarchy may Force Cancellation Of 2016 Election

2»

Replies

• Grady-ladyGrady-lady east of the river, west of the woodsPosts: 5,282 Admiral
    Just to be clear...When fear mongering Nancy Pelosi, according to wiki the 'highest-ranking female politician in American history', tells the nation -'"Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate.”,
    she's speaking truth to you?
    Truth is not fear mongering.
    I find my peace out on the sand...Beside the sea, not beyond or behind. R.A. Britt

• We have two visitors from Big Battery's planet.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,615 AG
    Grady-lady wrote: »
    In case you missed it - Pelosi, a public-financed professional politician, Obamacare architect, of 'pass it before we know what's in it' fame, states that 'civilization as we know it would be in jeopardy if the Republicans gain the Senate', yet assures us the Democrats are not fear-mongers.

Another one who needs fear to get elected since she can't run on her accomplishments.

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    Has Nancy hinted at a run for President? Did I miss something?
  • GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,956 Admiral
    No, it's because he's a moron.
    fins4me wrote: »
    You calling Ben Carson a moron is like a goldfish calling a Great White a minnow....:rotflmao

Best post ever!
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,956 Admiral
    :rotflmao
    No, it's because he's a moron.
    dstockwell wrote: »
    Anarchy over ISIS, put the bottle down Ben.
    Ben was such an awesome Doctor. What happened to him that he became nuttier than squirrel terds.
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    Political activity does something strange to intelligent people.
    cadman wrote: »
    Obama was supposed to declare himself king if he won re-election. Now it is, ifwe don't elected Republican we will have anarchy.

It shows desperation on the Tea Party conservative movement to convince people to vote for their candidate. They can't win on the issues so that they go with, vote for us or you will have anarchy.
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    Gl, I know Carson is brilliant fellow, but he did say something stupid (in the name of politics).
    Sad that you have to attack someone because the best candidate that you guys are fielding is a idiot.

A brilliant person does not mean they can tie their shoes, or lead, or not say stupid stuff. As for the rest . . it is just pathetic ramblings.
    Nick Nikon wrote: »
    It sounds as if this clown has been operating on his own brain, and not very well.

You fellers are a bunch of bigoted racists.
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • seajay-1seajay-1 Posts: 4,736 Captain
    I say I didn't know you hated accomplished and educated women that are successful.

We all know you are not referencing Pelosi.
  • Team SabatageTeam Sabatage USA, USA, USAPosts: 13,014 AG
    GA Fin wrote: »

What makes you say that, is the Dr black or some minority?
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    seajay-1 wrote: »
    We all know you are not referencing Pelosi.

Beg's the question . . is she more successful than you are? in real measurements, not in Seajay measurements.
    GA Fin wrote: »

Have you looked at your signature lately?
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,347 Admiral
    Beg's the question . . is she more successful than you are? in real measurements, not in Seajay measurements.

The more appropriate question would be, by who's standard is she measured by? What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Spineyman wrote: »
    What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?

You should ask just about every CEO and Politician.
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,497 AG
    Grady-lady wrote: »
    Just to be clear...When fear mongering Nancy Pelosi, according to wiki the 'highest-ranking female politician in American history', tells the nation -'"Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate.”,
    she's speaking truth to you?

Well, SWFL?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
    Mango Man wrote: »
    Well, SWFL?

Well what?

What do you deem to be real measurements? By being elected to a public office?
    seajay-1 wrote: »
    What do you deem to be real measurements? By being elected to a public office?

Twice or more.
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
    Twice or more.

Set the bar any lower and you can call it a speed bump.
    Fool them once, shame on you, fool them twice, shame on them.
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    I wonder will this anarchy be because semi automatic weapons are allowed in big cities?

Something Ben is against. The tea party certainly is a strange bunch.