Treewalker Pro Mag Climbing Treestand

Bought new last year for $400. Like new only used a couple of times and includes the shooting rail. $250 in the Ft.Myers/Cape Coral area.

Replies

• NOEreelIDEANOEreelIDEA Posts: 98 Deckhand
    I own one of these stands and they are the best i have ever been in. I am 300lbs and feel very safe and comfortable in this stand. It locks together for transport without any ropes or latchs and is easy to hang. This is a great deal and only 16lbs. If it wasnt so far away I would buy this one just for a back up.
  • FlCracker13FlCracker13 Posts: 118 Officer
    I own one of these stands and they are the best i have ever been in. I am 300lbs and feel very safe and comfortable in this stand. It locks together for transport without any ropes or latchs and is easy to hang. This is a great deal and only 16lbs. If it wasnt so far away I would buy this one just for a back up.

No dought this is a steal for someone.
  • flydownflydown Posts: 6,464 Admiral
    If you're not a member of Archery Talk, you should register and post your stand in their classifieds. There are a lot of guys on that forum are big Treewalker fans.
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do
  • FlCracker13FlCracker13 Posts: 118 Officer
    flydown wrote: »
    If you're not a member of Archery Talk, you should register and post your stand in their classifieds. There are a lot of guys on that forum are big Treewalker fans.

Im on AT but really don't want to ship and have over 150 feedbacks at 100% on there great sight. Thanks
  • TheSnookManTheSnookMan Posts: 430 Officer
    Any pics?
  • flydownflydown Posts: 6,464 Admiral
    Im on AT but really don't want to ship and have over 150 feedbacks at 100% on there great sight. Thanks

Why not? Simply add shipping costs in your price.
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do