Home Politics

Republicans Air Early Attack Ad on Newborn Clinton

chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
Republicans Air Early Attack Ad on Newborn Clinton - little Charlotte already under fire

WASHINGTON — A Republican Super PAC defended the broadcast, on Saturday morning, of an attack ad highly critical of Hillary Clinton’s newborn granddaughter, Charlotte, who was born on Friday.

The ad raises several serious questions about the newborn, at one point accusing her of being “related to Benghazi.”

In criticizing a one-day-old infant, the ad is believed to be the earliest political attack ad on record.

“Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky is fair game,” a spokesman for the Americans Concerned About Charlotte Super PAC said. “We have to assume that she is the presumptive Democratic nominee in 2052.”

www.borowitzreport.com
Chubasco.jpg

Replies

• phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    There is no limit to their hatred and unchristian like conduct.
  • tagtag Posts: 8,920 Admiral
    You sillies you
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    First the DNC was in charlotte, now the clintons name their first grandchild charlotte. Talk about politicizing!
  • Team SabatageTeam Sabatage USA, USA, USAPosts: 13,015 AG
    tag wrote: »
    You sillies you

I'd rather be silly than be a scumbag who attacks a day old child.

"presumptive Democratic nominee in 2052", scared to death of the Clintons, even the ones that are 1 day old.
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
    I'd rather be silly than be a scumbag who attacks a day old child.

"presumptive Democratic nominee in 2052", scared to death of the Clintons, even the ones that are 1 day old.

Proof you aren't very bright
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    The best satire must have a strong element of truth to be effective. The RWNJ abject fear of the Clintons is absolutely true. As soon as Hillary announces her bid for the presidency they will be soiling themselves everywhere.
    Chubasco.jpg
    Proof you aren't very bright

Figures you would condone the attack of a 1 day old child, how very Republican of you, family values and all.
    Would you have preferred the child was aborted?
    I think you would.
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    Considering the criteria the dems use to select their presidential candidates (pigment, time spent in oval office serving tea, kankling, menopausal status, etc) I am sure placental fluid source will be next so probably best for the nation to start early.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    Figures you would condone the attack of a 1 day old child, how very Republican of you, family values and all.
    I think you would.

I am glad the child was born and not murdered. Considering the family no telling how many they have disposed of via the butchers already. At least this one has a chance. Sadly the child would probably be better served it it were taken from the pit it finds itself in and is fostered to some parents in a Somali ghetto.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    chubasco wrote: »
    The best satire must have a strong element of truth to be effective. The RWNJ abject fear of the Clintons is absolutely true. As soon as Hillary announces her bid for the presidency they will be soiling themselves everywhere.

Kind of like the LWNJs fear of Palin. What about the lefts attack on Palin's down syndrome child.
    I think you would.

Would someone please explain this thread to him so he'll stop embarrassing himself.
    Kind of like the LWNJs fear of Palin. What about the lefts attack on Palin's down syndrome child.

You mean Bristol Palin's first illegitimate child?
    fins4me wrote: »
    Considering the criteria the dems use to select their presidential candidates (pigment, time spent in oval office serving tea, kankling, menopausal status, etc) I am sure placental fluid source will be next so probably best for the nation to start early.

As opposed to the GOP requirement, the candidate not currently be in jail.

Palin scared the repubs a lot more than the dems, in fact the dems were happy for all the voters she brought Obama.

As for the child, I never saw anything in print except that she was using him as a prop and that he looks smarter than she was.
    Chubasco.jpg

That's the one.

The dems should embrace it then. It just met the first major criteria that most dems share.
    "Today is MINE"
    fins4me wrote: »
    The dems should embrace it then. It just met the first major criteria that most dems share.

As well as the daughters of every Republican, female, vice presidential candidate.
  • aboveboredabovebored Posts: 1,293 Officer
    If it was a boy they could call it Charlatan Clinton...
  • mississippi macmississippi mac Posts: 4,222 Captain
    it appears that the rwnj's posting here are already soiling their knickers....

that is all.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Real White Dog

if you can't catch a fish...catch a buzz....
    #12976, joined 8-17-2002
    it appears that the rwnj's posting here are already soiling their knickers....

that is all.....

And by their own super PAC's own admission will be until 2052.:rotflmao
  • BastianBastian Posts: 19 Greenhorn
    If it's posted in the New Yorker it must be true. :rotflmao
  • Reel MullarkeyReel Mullarkey Posts: 1,873 Captain
    It wouldn't be past the Clintons to create the attack themselves just to form another PAC in the family name. It's hard to hide millions of dollars and still play the poor public servant role.
    Jonathan Mullarkey's
    SUPERCLEAN SERVICES
    Professional cleaning and restoration since 1999
    CARPETS - UPHOLSTERY - TILE - GROUT - MARBLE - TERRAZZO

CLEAN - POLISH - SEAL - RESTORE - PROTECT
    561-891-1236
    www.steamcleanjupiter.com
  • FloridaODFloridaOD Posts: 3,931 Captain
    No worries!

Very likely,by the time 2052 rolls by voters of neither five main political party affiliations will any longer support "Dynasty".No more Kennedys,Bush,Clintons.....etc
    Hunters are present yet relatively uncommon in Florida :wink
  • Tug Boat BobTug Boat Bob Posts: 2,573 Captain
    Would someone please explain this thread to him so he'll stop embarrassing himself.
    What fun would that be?
    Chubs trolled and caught at least 4 of his own kind. How embarrassing for all of them.
    This is the brain power that got Obama elected, twice.
    "Great lives never go out, they go on."
    Benjamin Harrison 1833-1901
    23rd President of the United States, 1889-1893
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    What fun would that be?
    Chubs trolled and caught at least 4 of his own kind. How embarrassing for all of them.

And they beat you.... twice.

Ouch that's gotta sting..... a lot.
    It wouldn't be past the Clintons to create the attack themselves just to form another PAC in the family name. It's hard to hide millions of dollars and still play the poor public servant role.
    What fun would that be?

Caught a nice variety. Must be very hard on you Tug knowing that there will never be another repub president in your lifetime. Looks to me like they will split into 3 parties; the RWNJ's, the thumpers and the has beens. Just think of all the "good old day stories" you can tell about back when we actually elected white men as presidents.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • riverdiverriverdiver Posts: 2,032 Captain
    Why am I not surprised that some people are too stupid to know that Borowitz is a satire writer?

Interestingly enough, that cast of lovable losers are some of the ones here that insist on pretending they're smarter than everyone else.

Carrion.....:fishing
  • mississippi macmississippi mac Posts: 4,222 Captain
    riverdiver wrote: »
    Why am I not surprised that some people are too stupid to know that Borowitz is a satire writer?

Interestingly enough, that cast of lovable losers are some of the ones here that insist on pretending they're smarter than everyone else.

Carrion.....:fishing

yes...
    and you'd be one of them....

carrion~~~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Real White Dog

if you can't catch a fish...catch a buzz....
    #12976, joined 8-17-2002