Yellowtail out of PE on FIRE!!!!

Its been about two months since my last trip due to the birth of my daughter. That being said my freezer is completely empty. This is my first post on here hope you like it. We met at harbourtown marina on saturday night at 5 with a boat load of buddies who have been hounding me to go fishing (mostly googs). By 7 we had the boat loaded and we were heading to the inlet. My brother wanted to troll to our spot, so we did. An hour later we had a few bites (probably a cuda) but nothing. We finally got to our spot anchored, and started chumming. I took the extra effort and made 10 gallons of custom mixed chum. I dont know if it was the chum or just plain luck but we couldnt keep the yellowtail away. They were biting everything we would throw at them live bait, frozen, artificials EVERYTHING!!! We almost had our limit and we ran out of bait. So we pulled anchor and decided to head back. Once back to the dock we had two anglers that could not even lift their head due to too much coors light. We cleaned and divided up the catch. Not to shabby.Tight lines.
2011 Dusky 252 Twin Suzuki 150

Replies