Fort Lauderdale party boat questions

I'm in town Tuesday night for work and am staying at the Bahia Mar Doubletree... I'm thinking about going out on the Flamingo party boat night drift trip. I'm not expecting anything spectacular but I figure since it's right there at my hotel, I might as well give it shot, beats the alternative of sitting in my hotel by myself. I happen to have my own gear with me after fishing up in Fort Pierce over the weekend so I won't have to use their (presumably) beat up gear. They also claim to provide bait which I assume is just squid or frozen sardines. I'm thinking about bringing my own bait aboard but I have no idea what to get or where to get it... Any recommendations for what bait I should bring and where to get it would be much appreciated!

Replies

• copout@castaways[email protected] Posts: 5,779 Admiral
    Head over to LMR bait & tackle, get ya some silversides & maybe some fresh frozen ballyhoo.

LMR is on US1 just south of 17th St on the west side.
  • ProfessorOProfessorO Posts: 277 Deckhand
    [email protected], as always, has some great advice. Also, LMR usually has smelts; I've had good success with them for snappers. cheers, O
    The goal of scientists is to maximize what we know of the real world by using the mathematical world to optimize the information from the observed world.