Looking for information a two flats boats!!!

2»

Replies

• minowjoeminowjoe Posts: 717 Officer
    Theres a brand new beavertail in the classifieds thats worth a look. I would also look at hells bay.
  • VICVAZVICVAZ Posts: 48 Deckhand
    ill check out beavertail also joe, i did look at hellsbay but they are about 65k. i could stretch it out that high of a price but i will never hear the end of it from the wife!! lolllll haha
  • minowjoeminowjoe Posts: 717 Officer
    maverick?
  • JI SnookJI Snook Posts: 676 Officer
    Paul at Bluewater will spend time with you and answer all your questions. I believe the Bluewater hulls are the old Famous Crafts, that Paul made some upgrades to. The hulls always had a good reputation as a solid and stable running platform. Both boats will draft 10-12 inches.
    VICVAZ wrote: »
    ill check out beavertail also joe, i did look at hellsbay but they are about 65k. i could stretch it out that high of a price but i will never hear the end of it from the wife!! lolllll haha

There is a Hells Bay Neptune on THT that was C.A. Richardson's boat in 2013 for the Flats Class TV show that is for sale at $38,000.00. Compared to the Hewes and Bluewater, this would be the boat to have. It's $65,000.00+ brand new. This boat isn't going to last long at that price.
    thanks Pete for the help and call , ill def. go for a ride on ur egret that will give me more options on what boat to spend my money on.
    hey snook, is that hell sbay brand new or used?

Vic, the boat is used, but you can probably transfer the warranty from Hells Bay as C.A. is sponsored by them and get an extension on the Etec 150. Beautiful boat at $38,000. If I didn't already have a Hells Bay Marquesa I'd buy this one also.
    JI Snook wrote: »
    Vic, the boat is used, but you can probably transfer the warranty from Hells Bay as C.A. is sponsored by them and get an extension on the Etec 150. Beautiful boat at $38,000. If I didn't already have a Hells Bay Marquesa I'd buy this one also.

I'll have to look into that. Thanks Snook. Do u have the link to that boat ?

Vic, the boat is used, but you can probably transfer the warranty from Hells Bay as C.A. is sponsored by them and get an extension on the Etec 150. Beautiful boat at $38,000. If I didn't already have a Hells Bay Marquesa I'd buy this one also. Hells Bays hold their value very well. When they come up for sale they don't last long. For all (3) boats, go to the websites and read the specs for each one. I think this boat also has an Ameritrail trailer.
    Vic, it's on thehulltruth.com in boats for sale, page 2.
    JI Snook wrote: »
    Vic, it's on thehulltruth.com in boats for sale, page 2.

I saw it. It is a nice boat. But trying to convince the wife of the price for a 2012 would be a battle. But it's worth a shot. I'm still waiting to see what Egret says about my build price. But I'll keep that in mind. Thanks snook
  • Renagade69Renagade69 Posts: 1,230 Officer
    Its worth more than the 38k. He is selling it wrong. I am tempted to buy it and flip it for 45k
    Hells Bay Estero Bay Boat and Hells Bay Marquesas
    The Hells Bay Neptune price on THT is now $36,000. Major steal!
2»