Home Classifieds: Boats

2005 Man-O-War Flats Boat 90 hp Yamaha Gause Bought Molds...

snookmansnookman Posts: 226 Deckhand
=====UDATED MAY 2014======

This is an 18ft Man-O-War Flats boat with a 2-Stroke 2005 Yamaha 90 hp with less than 250hours. This is a technical poling skiff made of a high quality much like Hell's Bay. This is a Vacuum sealed hull made with the highest quality fiberglass resins.

Option Ugrade +$4000.00 and I will install a 2014 Yamaha F70 4-Stroke!!!

-Power Pole
-80 lbs Thrust Minn-Kota
-Trim Tabs
-On Board Charger
-3 Optimas.
-Jack Plate
-Custom Aluminum Trailer made by Ramlin.
-Hydraulic Steering.
-LED lights
-Boat Cover
-Recently serviced Yamaha 90 with new water pump housing and thermostats.
ALL OEM PARTS.

Much More.

This Boat is one of the best made flats boats. The build quality is that off Hells Bay, East Cape, Yellowfin................etc.

You will not find a better built flats boat for the money. Gause Boats now own the molds.

0 Hull Slap. The rolled bow provides a very quiet track in the water. If you are serioius about fishing you know what this means.
Vacuum Infused Hull with the highest quality resins. There were only 8 of these made before Gause purchased the mold. This is hull # 5

Now Offered at $19,995.00

CALL 727-244-4262 OR TEXT.
I DO NOT CHECK MY PM'S OR THIS BB OFTEN.
MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

I will entertain a trade-in credit for a bay boat comparable to what I have which is a Hydra Sports Bay Bolt. I would like a Triton or Champion or a newer style bay bolt.

I purchased the boat last year from a friend of mine. I originally intended to sell it but I fell in love with the boat so I decided to hang on to it for a year. I already have two other boast and I just cannot justify having third.

Do your research on these boats.
This boat is 100% turn key. Everything works and everything is nice. Once again you will not find a better built flats boat made. If you are in the market for an East Cape/Hells bay quality boat...............this is better than those. Please come over to see it in person.

[IMG][/img]side1_zps5c5ecf16.jpg

sidebackside3_zpsd8e78590.jpg

underneath2_zps430faf9e.jpg

bacside_zpsce8a7196.jpg

bildge_zpsb6b3558a.jpg

hatch1_zpsd2f13e42.jpg

Replies