Hearings Set To Discuss Re-regulating Anchoring on Florida’s Waterways - Thoughts?

Replies

• CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    I dunno but they have made Jupiter and **** ICW slum with derelicts, live aboards with no pump out facilities and sunken boats and they live around the civic center which has bathrooms. It's not freedom, it's abuse is what those pecker heads are doing. And there are no houses around that are griping about the view.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • O.SEA.DO.SEA.D Posts: 647 Officer
    CaptTater wrote: »
    I dunno but they have made Jupiter and **** ICW slum with derelicts, live aboards with no pump out facilities and sunken boats and they live around the civic center which has bathrooms. It's not freedom, it's abuse is what those pecker heads are doing. And there are no houses around that are griping about the view.

x2 - same problem in Cocoa Village, FL. The derelict sail boats are so thick it can be tricky to navigate to the boat ramp. Every storm the boats drag anchor, tearing up what little sea grass is left and who knows what chemicals they are leaking into the water because it seems like one sinks every couple of months and then the county has to pay to salvage it.
    2011 Aeon Pro Guide 23'
    Etec 250