Home South General Fishing & The Outdoors

BOLO - 31' Jupiter Yama 225's. White hull w/aqua and orange boot stripe.

Stolen from Boat Harbour Marina in Marsh Harbour, Abaco last night.

I posted in the Tropical Section too but boat is kept in Lauderdale when not in Marsh Harbour.

JupiterandRyboatBHM.jpg

Replies

• Plastered2850Plastered2850 Posts: 1,842 Captain
    That sucks!! You will likely get the
    hull back minus the motors. Good luck.
  • Capt KurtCapt Kurt Posts: 410 Deckhand
    It's Ray Huizenga's boat. He posted a report on his facebook page...

Thanks for all the good wishes and kind comments from my friends in Abaco and beyond. Just to put it out there again... Last night just before 12:00, my Jupiter... 31 was taken from it's slip at Abaco Beach Resort/Boat Harbour Marina. This was very brazen, as I was literally 20 feet away on board the Perfect Season. I was watching a movie, and had stepped below to the stateroom/head for a moment, and that's when I thought I heard some engine noise. Looking out the port hole, I could not see the Jupiter, and sprinting out the salon and into the cockpit I saw an empty slip with only foam in it. Turning my head I saw my Jupiter rounding the far end of the dock, and then speed out of the marina. I couldn't believe it! Anyway, many know this boat and would recognize it. In any case it's a 31 Jupiter with twin Yamaha 225 outboards. The boat is white hull, with aqua and orange boot stripes. Here's a pic...
    visit Pure Pilates in Fort Lauderdale - http://www.pure-pilates.net
  • OldHewes18RedOldHewes18Red Posts: 308 Deckhand
    that thing is up in the mangroves in Spanish Wells getting stripped.... motors will end up on smack boat tenders and hull will be set adrift out by the Berrys.