Where can I get a pop up tent near Jupiter

I hate to use the words "pop up" on this site :mad but I need to find a pop up tent for sports events. I'm looking for the easy set up accordion frame with just a canopy top. I don't need the sides but I'm not against it. Does anyone have suggestions where I can find a decent selection around town ,between Stuart to West Palm? Thanks for your help.
Jonathan Mullarkey's
SUPERCLEAN SERVICES
Professional cleaning and restoration since 1999
CARPETS - UPHOLSTERY - TILE - GROUT - MARBLE - TERRAZZO

CLEAN - POLISH - SEAL - RESTORE - PROTECT
561-891-1236
www.steamcleanjupiter.com

Replies

• Aquaholic IVAquaholic IV Posts: 793 Officer
    Sports Authority, Walmart, ****'s in Palm Beach or Bass Pro in Port St. Lucie. I think I have also seen them in Play it Again Sports. Be sure when opening and more so when closing you go slow and allow the frame to close without bending, much safer and easier with four people, one on each corner.
  • RottenRotten Posts: 465 Deckhand
    Big lots had a nice 16 x10 pop up for 99 bucks in last week ad. I saw it in last weeks paper, it's worth a shot.
    Music is Life, learn to play and Live!!!! I also Love to Fish!!!
  • soflah3soflah3 Posts: 589 Officer
    Hey Jonathon,

I have one if you want to borrow it for a few months, let me know.

Floors look so **** good! Appreciate it!
  • that_guythat_guy Posts: 97 Greenhorn
    Sports Authority, Walmart, ****'s in Palm Beach or Bass Pro in Port St. Lucie. I think I have also seen them in Play it Again Sports. Be sure when opening and more so when closing you go slow and allow the frame to close without bending, much safer and easier with four people, one on each corner.

This :Agree
  • Reel MullarkeyReel Mullarkey Posts: 1,842 Captain
    Thanks for the info guys. Soflah3, sorry I haven't got the other estimate to you yet. I came down with a bad cold and haven't been able to get off my as* and type it out. I did find a good guy that cleans windows for you. I'll shoot you a PM in a little bit with the info.
    Jonathan Mullarkey's
    SUPERCLEAN SERVICES

561-891-1236
  • DarcyDarcy Posts: 1,711 Captain
    FS has quite a few pop ups. Shoot em an email.
    "No i'm NOT Darcizzle!":blowkiss

https://captainsforcleanwater.org
  • Reel MullarkeyReel Mullarkey Posts: 1,842 Captain
    FYI - I got a pretty nice 8 x 10 pop up tent at Big Lots for $52 out the door today. I'm happy with that deal and thought I would share it with any of you thinking about getting one. Thanks again for the replies.
    Jonathan Mullarkey's
    SUPERCLEAN SERVICES

561-891-1236