WTS Marlin 336 30-30

Older Marlin 336, no safety, serial number starts with 71. In decent shape, has an extended thumb hammer.

You get:

- Gun 336 30-30
- Simmons 3-10x44 mag scope
- Ammo (almost 5 full boxes)
- One remington box is missing 3 rds
- One Hornady box is missing 7 rds
- Winchester Silver tip box is missing 2 rds
- One full Remington box
- One full Hornady box

SOLD

IM or email with any questions!
Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

image.php?u=77&type=sigpic&dateline=1307501811

Replies

• BeermanBeerman Posts: 696 Officer
    If anyone wants the ammo or scope separately, ill sell it as well that way.
    Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

• SsorSsor Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Hi is there any chance I could come and have a look at the gun? I am in west palm beach. 5612321879
    Yup.....ill give you a call in a few.

• JoshAaron91685JoshAaron91685 Posts: 723 Officer
    Wish I had some cash on hand. Looks pretty nice, any idea how old? I had one that was my grandpas from about '65 or so that got stolen :( Nothing carries or slips through the brush like a leveraction 30-30.
    I think 1971, according to the serial # i believe........but I could be way off

• nofishtodaynofishtoday Posts: 1,113 Officer
    If you'll send it over to tampa
    I'll take just the rifle for 300

Let me know
    Tom
  • NightfighterNightfighter Posts: 26 Greenhorn
    Z, how many times have I told you, don't sell it.

I know you are a bolt guy, but that's the only Marlin you got, keep it around for a loaner. Those old Marlins are just going to increase in value now that they have stopped making them. And that's a nice pre X-bolt safety model.

Do what you gotta do but remember you can't play Cowboys and Injins with a bolt gun. :banana

You're going to see what a Lever gun will kill this season. I'm gunna' be takin' the 1893 to GA.

Guys it's a nice Marlin I've held it. I'd buy it but the wife says :nono 17 Marlins is enough.
  • nofishtodaynofishtoday Posts: 1,113 Officer
    I want it but I'll admit
    I should have never sold mine

Good luck
    SOLD

• HeadfirstHeadfirst Posts: 124 Officer
    Can I get my scope back now?