Tank island

2»

Replies

• capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 10,046 Moderator
    A1 is really on the verge of oldum at 54. I've been seeing it coming for a long time..

My grand pa was the deputy sheriff over that way a long time back. He used to hunt with Raddy Jones.
    "You'll get your weather"
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 10,519 AG
    capt louie wrote: »
    A1 is really on the verge of oldum at 54. I've been seeing it coming for a long time..

My grand pa was the deputy sheriff over that way a long time back. He used to hunt with Raddy Jones.
    Do you remember Charlie Mathews?
    He was the auxilary deputy for the Western Islands back in the 60's, his wife ran a bar in the Sun Market Plaza next to the laundromat.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 10,519 AG
    Only problem with listening to old guys is that we are often full of crap. :wink

When I was a kid, I always took what the old guys said with a grain of salt. Now that I'm an old guy, I appreciate the wisdom of my younger self. :rotflmao
    Yes, sometimes the bs get spread thicker than usual. lol
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 10,046 Moderator
    ANUMBER1 wrote: »
    Do you remember Charlie Mathews?
    He was the auxilary deputy for the Western Islands back in the 60's, his wife ran a bar in the Sun Market Plaza next to the laundromat.

No , was in KW in those days. My grandfather worked back in the 40's as a sheriff.
    "You'll get your weather"
  • HighPlainsDrifterHighPlainsDrifter Posts: 270 Officer
    Oldfox1939 wrote: »
    Yep, usually just under the surface…..will wake a feller up at 30 MPH.

I found those! Now I have a new name for that key that I cant write on here!
    "I live in a free country. I've got all the licenses, registrations, and permits to prove it!" :huh
  • a little knotsa little knots Posts: 1,222 Officer
    Had the same thing happen not there just about three miles or so due south !
    Have to say it woke me up !! Not to mention my bill fold !!! OUCH !!!