hossmosshossmoss Posts: 1,193 Officer

CHEAP BAIT! Try our NE FL Bait Co-op: www.neflbaitco-op.com

2013 Cape Horn 31T with twin Yamaha F300s

Replies

• stsimonsstsimons Posts: 7,291 Officer
    hossmoss wrote: »

Excellent summary.
  • tagtag Posts: 8,795 Admiral
    No lib nut job comments. This educational thread needs a bump.
  • CatBoxCatBox Posts: 3,709 Captain
    Excellent summary....
  • tagtag Posts: 8,795 Admiral
    Yes it is
  • cprcpr Posts: 9,301 Admiral
    :applause sounds about right
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,171 Admiral
    At the end of WWll none of the Allied country wanted all the Jews so they decided to create Israel.

Well we changed all the borders in the middle east after WWI. Why not tell everyone to move over we are creating another new country.

Take them away from the Germans and plunk them down in the middle of their age old enemies in their homeland.

what would one expect
  • The MelManThe MelMan Posts: 3,732 Captain
    bbt with the simple truth much to the chagrin of our radical Islamic administration
    2012-2013 FloridaSportsman BCS Bowl Poll Champion

Northwest Nascar Champion 2012, 2017

"2011-2012 BCS Bowl Poll Champion".
  • ThrottleThrottle Posts: 2,830 Captain
    rickc wrote: »
    At the end of WWll none of the Allied country wanted all the Jews so they decided to create Israel.

Well we changed all the borders in the middle east after WWI. Why not tell everyone to move over we are creating another new country.

Take them away from the Germans and plunk them down in the middle of their age old enemies in their homeland.

what would one expect
    So I gather your anti-semitic bias against Israel is therefore justified by the alleged prejudice of the Allied countries who created Israel in order to export Jews? You are very creative in addition to being woefully uninformed. Did you know that the Jews who founded modern Israel already lived there? No, I don't suppose you do. Also you failed to provide any logical connection between your mention of the definition of borders at the end of WW1 to the creation of Israel at the end of WW2, which constituted a re-definition of borders. Just thought I'd point that out. I'm assuming you mentioned it for some reason but you left us guessing. FWIW, the Ottoman Empire ceased to exist after WW1 so yes, there were some changes.
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,171 Admiral
    Do your research and you will find I am correct.

I hold no animosity toward the.jews.

just stating the facts