Home Egret Boats

older egret

JUsnookerJUsnooker Posts: 19 Greenhorn
Are there any old 16s or 18s out there floating around? I dont think I have seen one and I've been on the hunt for an older one

Replies

• Renagade69Renagade69 Posts: 1,234 Officer
    They are out there and when they go for sale they do not last long so keep looking and be patient. Contact the factory and let them know you are interested in one because he takes trades all the time and he likes for them to go directly to an end user instead of the factory if possible.
    Hells Bay Estero Bay Boat and Hells Bay Marquesas
  • Bad behaviorBad behavior Posts: 1,162 Officer
    Be patient! I didn't and bought a new one. Not at all upset about that decision but my buddy found an awesome deal on a 189 a week before I picked mine up!
    Need a little time off...For Bad Behavior....

2014 Egret 2011 /Yamaha 250 SHO - sold
    2019 Pathfinder 2500 hybrid 350 Verado
  • Last-CastLast-Cast Posts: 219 Deckhand
    I looked for two years before I found mine. That was 15 years ago.
    Egret 189
    Maverick 17T sold
  • seavee05seavee05 Posts: 42 Greenhorn
    Yep, took two years to find mine. Hang in there, they do come up and they're worth waiting for. Good Luck.
    5l8lqw.jpg
  • HeartNShoalHeartNShoal Posts: 937 Officer
    I bought new. You only live once and not for very long. Plus I am getting it built exactly to my specs.
  • UFGator86UFGator86 Posts: 99 Deckhand
    I'm on my third started with a 98 then 07 now 14. If your going to buy used I suggest being sure Frank knows what your looking for and buy from him if possible. You don't ever used boats on the site because they come and go quickly - before they get posted. My 07 trade was gone in 30 or 45 days. Best of luck either way. The efforts on the front end will pay off either way because you'll love the boat! Be patient and get good power or budget to re-power.