Boynton King 07/27/14

1OzLead1OzLead Posts: 352 Officer
Hey Guys. I went out with my pal Gio (John) who I have missed kayak fishing with for years and started out to a clear sky and flat ocean. We met with timcollins (Hey Tim!) at the launch and hit the water. Early on we trolled to 180 and found some scattered weeds and stuff was going on here and there. After some drops we decided to move to 220 and Gio calls out fish on. Some time later Gio calls a King and we get together to gaff it and bring the catch in my bag. Later, we saw kitesfr working the ledge. We started in early as the sun was heating up and I could not fully bag the fish. I'm going to need a Skunkbag soon.

Replies

• SkunkLifeSkunkLife Posts: 545 Officer
    Them summer kings been thick!
    Lowbrow Sportsman - "Socially inept since 1985"
  • YakNPompYakNPomp Posts: 227 Deckhand
    Nice catch! I bet it was fun
  • G10pastoreG10pastore Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    Thanks Al...missed getting out there with you too my brother. Look forward to many more safe trips with lot's of tight lines and FAT fish!
  • timmcollinstimmcollins Posts: 842 Officer
    Nice way to jump back in the saddle Gio! It was a pleasure meeting you guys and Paul.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, martini in one hand, Cheeseburger in the other, body well used and worn out and screaming WOO-HOO What a Ride!"
  • G10pastoreG10pastore Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    Same here Tim... appreciate the support and the pic. Look forward to getting out again soon. (And the Gaf) :)
  • palmbeachpetepalmbeachpete Posts: 2,620 Captain
    Nice king.:Rockon
  • kayakfrankkayakfrank Posts: 791 Officer
    Hefty King! Dude>>>
    Fish Hard...Or Don't Fish At All.