Bimini Charter Recommendations for Mid to Late July.

SOSSOS Posts: 91 Greenhorn
A group and I will be traveling to Bimini for a long weekend in Mid to Late July. We will be flying out in a small private plane so gear and coolers will probably not be part of the luggage. Can someone recommend a reputable charter? I want to wear some fish out, Ideally offshore but if offshore is dead in July, inshore would be ok as well. There would be three guys going.

We would like to keep some fish for the long weekend (3 days, 6 people) to eat and the rest would either be released or given to the captain and crew.

Ideas?

Thanks,
SOS

Replies

• Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    You may want to book a stateside charter that will meet you in Bimini. As far as I know, the only two decent charter operations that Bimini had were American and were kicked out. The remaining Bahamian boat is less then well...up to date.

I may be wrong...
  • o-sea-do-sea-d Posts: 148 Officer
    Let me know if I can help. We run many Bahama charters. Thanks www.o-sea-d.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.o-sea-d.com
  • Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    O-Sea-D has Bimini dialed in. Just do a forum search and you will see all you need to about them...
  • SOSSOS Posts: 91 Greenhorn
    Thanks guys. o-sea-d we will be in touch to see if we can make it work once we firm up dates.

SOS