Home Off Topic

Gun show shooting

GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,956 Admiral
Oops: http://www.statesman.com/news/news/man-dead-after-shooting-at-cedar-park-gun-show/ngWND/ Man dead after shooting at Cedar Park gun show

By
Andrew McLemore
American-Statesman Staff
Cedar Park police are investigating a shooting at a gun show that left a man dead in the Cedar Park Center parking lot, event organizers said.
The shooting took place just outside the Austin Gun Show around 5:30 p.m. Saturday, said Michelle Finucane, who organizes gun shows around the state with her husband Tim Finucane.
Organizers of the event at Cedar Park Center released an official statement on the gun show website.
“All of us here are deeply saddened by this tragic event,” they said in the statement. “Right now, there are more questions than answers, and we and our security department are doing everything possible to assist the Cedar Park Police Department in their investigation. We are prayerful for the immediate family and also for those who witnessed this. Very difficult.”
After discussions with Finucane’s business, Premier Gun Shows, the gun show scheduled for Sunday was moved to Aug. 2-3, according to the statement.
Cedar Park Police said they working on a press release with more information.
Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."

Replies

• duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 21,113 AG
    Ultra leg sweep....
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,956 Admiral
    :grin
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 5,139 Admiral
    I was at a gun show 10 years ago in Norcross ga when a father accidentally shot his 13 year old son in the head while shopping for holsters. My friend was 2 tables over and tried to stop the bleeding
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 10,446 AG
    I went to a gun show here in Orlando once.
    Saw a lot of freaks. Mostly normal folks, but
    a lot of pasty fellows in their tactical pants and
    boots and looking like they've never seen a ****.
    Surprised this doesn't happen more often.
    Lot of pent up sexual and social frustration waddling
    around at gun shows.
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
  • tankardtankard Posts: 7,031 Admiral
    Men don't use the word "****" it's called a *******.

And the dollar signs are completely applicable.
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
    Analog video gaming conventions.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
    Yeah, that's why I changed it.
    I liked **** bettern than a bunch of asterisks.

I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
    Analog video gaming conventions.

Yes. Exactly.
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 21,113 AG
    tankard wrote: »
    Men don't use the word "****" it's called a *******.

And the dollar signs are completely applicable.

Men...are comfortable saying whatever they darn well please....without having some internet expert tell them otherwise.
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
    I'm pretty sure Oprah invented that word.

I hate Oprah, so I don't say it. Feel free, though.