Home Egret Boats

New 2011 being built currently

13»

Replies

• FlatsBoyFlatsBoy Posts: 1,386 Officer
  • Bad behaviorBad behavior Posts: 1,162 Officer
    That is one sweet trailer. Sorry for the late reply. Been on the water the last two days. Hammered the reds and sow trout. Mostly top water. My hands are sore and raw from unhooking redfish. We caught some brutes this weekend! All within 3 miles of my dock!
    Need a little time off...For Bad Behavior....

2014 Egret 2011 /Yamaha 250 SHO - sold
    2019 Pathfinder 2500 hybrid 350 Verado
  • Saltwater JunkieSaltwater Junkie Posts: 1,086 Officer
    That is one sweet trailer. Sorry for the late reply. Been on the water the last two days. Hammered the reds and sow trout. Mostly top water. My hands are sore and raw from unhooking redfish. We caught some brutes this weekend! All within 3 miles of my dock!

What happen to build? Did you get it yet?
    Still patiently waiting!!! Hoping to go pick her up this weekend if Frank gets everything finished!!!

Spoke with Frank A today. Heading north Sunday to pick up Monday. Been waiting on a back ordered Power Pole. He also is going to wait til I get there to install my bow mounted fish finder. He said he wants to make sure we get it in the right place. Didn't realize it but he has installed a thru hull and glassed in transducer. Sweet that he thought of that. I was expecting the ugly transducer on the back! Now to figure out how to sleep between now and Monday!!!