Home Off Topic

Cyclist takes pains to prove point.

Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
"If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse

Replies

• WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    As I have said on this forum many times, there are few places east of the Mississippi that are bike friendly. Trying to ride in FL is taking your life in your hands, and the laws are not bike friendly.
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Port CanaveralPosts: 18,669 Admin
    Seems that he proved several points.
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 5,974 Admiral
    Uh, doesn’t a bike rider have to obey the same laws that a motor vehicle driver has to obey, I mean if there is a barricade in the roadway the motor vehicle can’t just run into it, if there is a pedestrian the bike rider can’t just run him over, I believe most bikes have brakes, don’t they? Does this guy know how to use them. If the roadway is blocked he needs to stop, get off of his bike, and then he becomes a pedestrian and he can walk his bike around the obstacle. That is what he is supposed to do. That guy is a moron.

Maybe we need to start putting license plates on bicycles to help pay for those bike lanes, who is paying for them now?
    Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.  Will Rogers
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
    surfman wrote: »
    That guy is a moron.

:grin

http://caseyneistat.com/#movies

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 4,286 Captain
    There's some really stupid people in this world........
  • fishwrapfishwrap Posts: 54 Deckhand
    Guess this is one case where stupid does hurt.
  • Fisherman12Fisherman12 Posts: 645 Officer
    Cyclist.....

I stopped reading after that word.
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
    It's funny.

• MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 10,455 AG
    When fools like this are the people making a case for a cause you might believe in...

it's time to reconsider what you believe in.
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 6,082 Admiral
    We need some of your cops (here cyclists run on the curbside to avoid the one-way streets).
    I never understand why a positive attitude (using bicycle instead the car) became an excuse for many to avoid the rules.
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
  • TripleXTripleX Posts: 1,774 Moderator
    When fools like this are the people making a case for a cause you might believe in...

it's time to reconsider what you believe in.

:signs
  • ScoutboatScoutboat Posts: 2,479 Captain
    I find that the snobs riding their skinny tired bikes, dressed in their spandex and riding in groups are the worst of all.