5/30/2014 Fishing Report

When fish are hungry and you are in the zone.....they will hit almost anything. That said, I just went out yesterday morning and ran into a group of Redfish that wouldn't go away. I caught a total of five fish....different sizes on different lures. Top water Skitterwalk and soft plastic DOA or Bass Assassin lures in different colors. Everything I'd put in front of them they would take.

Here is a short video of yesterday's findings...

[video=youtube_share;bonx3mxqofc]

Replies

• Lilmatty5dimesLilmatty5dimes Posts: 46 Deckhand
    awesome trip. thanks for sharing
    "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"
  • InLimboInLimbo Posts: 50 Deckhand
    The music was perfect. Somedays they just bite. Nice
    Support my fishing habit www.AdmiralsDetailing.com
    Number 1 Rated, Premium Marine Detailing and bottom cleaning. Free quotes. 386-214-3423.

[IMG][/img]DSC_0171.jpg
  • SlamPieceSlamPiece Posts: 19 Greenhorn
    Awesome footage, love the gopro videos! (Hopefully getting one soon myself) Is yours mounted to your head? And nice job with the Red on topwater!
  • BrentspeedgsxrBrentspeedgsxr Posts: 254 Officer
    Why does this kind of thing never, EVER happen to me? Im lucky If I can get one or two fish, or a few strikes in one day... Ill be damned if Ive ever come across a day, place, or time where the fish just want to be caught. Ever. ****.....
  • Hobie AnglerHobie Angler Posts: 323 Deckhand
    SlamPiece wrote: »
    Awesome footage, love the gopro videos! (Hopefully getting one soon myself) Is yours mounted to your head? And nice job with the Red on topwater!
    Thank you SlamPiece... I am using a Head strap for the GoPro. Seems to make the most sense. That way the camera is always pointing in the right direction.
  • jaredman1000jaredman1000 Posts: 196 Officer
    Great Report ! The second week of june I will be in Sebastian with the yak if you want to get your line wet pm me

Thanks, Tight lines
    Native WaterCraft Redfish 14
  • jay825jay825 Posts: 339 Deckhand
    Nice.
    A BAD DAY OF FISHING! IS BETTER THAN A DAY HOME WITH THE WIFE!!