Home Off Topic

What's this??!! Georgia Southern ??

FlashFlash Posts: 11,230 AG
Strikes again. Taking down FSU 7-0. :grin

But can't whoop too much. Gators lose too. :cry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield

Replies

• BuckeyeBuckeye Posts: 4,984 Captain
    Flash wrote: »
    Strikes again. Taking down FSU 7-0. :grin

But can't whoop too much. Gators lose too. :cry

Winston must have been benched?
    harbaugh_slow.gif

I have never eaten a booger in my entire life. -Jim Harbaugh
  • Larry MacLarry Mac Posts: 5,466 Admiral
    And the Gators lose to College of Charleston 3-2.👎
    Buckeye wrote: »
    Winston must have been benched?

He came on to pinch hit in the 8th inning and grounded out.

I am still confused somewhat because he is arguably the best QB in college football yet he always seems sparingly used in baseball and does not seem to have a significant impact to the baseball team. Of course I don't follow as close as the Nole fans, but it seems like at this point it seems obvious-- or maybe just to me-- where his future lies and it would seem he would focus on football and phase out baseball in his future
  • on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,910 Admiral
    He sucks @ baseball...
    Ol' rusty aka Tree said he will not play in the NFL cuz he is such a good baseball player and be a star in MLB.
    These Noles... Lol.
  • KeysNoleKeysNole Posts: 542 Officer
    0-2 and BBQ.
    Mike Martin is safe.
    Charlie Tuna is preparing a 4,000 word, punctuation free rant.
    KeysNole wrote: »
    0-2 and BBQ.
    Mike Martin is safe.
    Charlie Tuna is preparing a 4,000 word, punctuation free rant.

0-2 and BBQ -- a prophecy come true. Noles were down 6-0 in 9th and scored 5 but fell short ending their season.

Gators in rain delay against a good NC team may end up joining the Noles in the Cue if they don't get their bats going.
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,230 AG
    Looks like they both with be on the couch eating some Q.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • ZimmerNoleZimmerNole Posts: 9,244 Officer
    BBQ for the boys from the Sunshine state.

Also, losing to GSU in baseball is a far cry from losing to GSU in football (at home) without them ever attempting a pass :wink
    Heroes On the Water
    South Florida Chapter Coordinator
    https://www.facebook.com/HOWSouthFloridaChapter

"Helping find peace for those who fought to defend it!" :USA
    FREEDOM CAPTURED!

FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>
    >

2013 Hobie Outback
    ZimmerNole wrote: »
    BBQ for the boys from the Sunshine state.

Also, losing to GSU in baseball is a far cry from losing to GSU in football (at home) without them ever attempting a pass :wink

Yeah, but atleast we scored on them. :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, but atleast we scored on them. :grin

You can have the baseball moral victory.

I'll take the football embarrassment for UF/ability to end conversations (as long as Muschamp is HC) with the words "Yeah but, Georgia Southern"

At the end of the day, all the men from the great state of Flaarduh are eating BBQ.
    Heroes On the Water

FREEDOM CAPTURED!

>

2013 Hobie Outback
  • dolfanjoeydolfanjoey Posts: 1,174 Officer
    Not all, Canes still going. They are down 1 to 0 in the top of the 8th. They are supposed to finish it today at 2. But the need to come back and then win one more.
    You can have the baseball moral victory.

I'll take the football embarrassment for UF/ability to end conversations (as long as Muschamp is HC) with the words "Yeah but, Georgia Southern"

At the end of the day, all the men from the great state of Flaarduh are eating BBQ.

Skyler Mornhinwig scored more points than Jameis Winston though. :dance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Canes rallied to win 2-1 in 10 innings and are now playing a winner take all game with TT. It is 0-0 after 2 innings.
    Canes will be eating BBQ in about a half inning. 4-0 TT. Canes only two hits all game.
    Skyler Mornhinwig scored more points than Jameis Winston though. :dance

Comparing a pitchers stats to a quarterback?
    dolfanjoey wrote: »
    Canes will be eating BBQ in about a half inning. 4-0 TT. Canes only two hits all game.

How about them apples?

All three FL teams hosted a regional and all three are eating BBQ on the couch....
    Heroes On the Water

FREEDOM CAPTURED!

>

2013 Hobie Outback
    Comparing a pitchers stats to a quarterback?

Sure, why not?

Touchdown = 6 point
    Baseball Run = 1 point

UF loses by 1 TD
    FSU loses by 7 Runs

FSU's lose to GS was numerically 7 times worse than UF's lost to them and I don't believe you had any injuries. :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• JaxNoleJaxNole Posts: 1,705 Captain
    Sure, why not?

Touchdown = 6 point
    Baseball Run = 1 point

UF loses by 1 TD
    FSU loses by 7 Runs

FSU's lose to GS was numerically 7 times worse than UF's lost to them and I don't believe you had any injuries. :grin

Sorry Flash, but that is one, if not the dumbest thing ever posted on this forum. And I know you know that is saying a lot.
    JaxNole wrote: »
    Sorry Flash, but that is one, if not the dumbest thing ever posted on this forum. And I know you know that is saying a lot.

LOL, just yanking the chain, glad to see you bite so easy. :grin

And remember, you guys were even in first place at one time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL, just yanking the chain, glad to see you bite so easy. :grin

And remember, you guys were even in first place at one time.

So trolling IS allowed, as long as it is under the guise of "yanking the chain"? Can I get a confirmation of this as we head into Muschamp's swan song season?

Also, the only thing anyone on this board remembers from the last six months is that Go Gata is still a raging football dumpster fire and that the Noles have a Heisman and a Natty....and a perfect season, to further grind salt into the gaping Gata wounds. I know it didn't slip your mind amidst the epic run of the Lady Go Gata softball team.
    So trolling IS allowed, as long as it is under the guise of "yanking the chain"? Can I get a confirmation of this as we head into Muschamp's swan song season?

Also, the only thing anyone on this board remembers from the last six months is that Go Gata is still a raging football dumpster fire and that the Noles have a Heisman and a Natty....and a perfect season, to further grind salt into the gaping Gata wounds. I know it didn't slip your mind amidst the epic run of the Lady Go Gata softball team.

Your already talking old history. Not many programs could have the year Florida had last season, and still be ranked in the top 25 in Lindy's , Phil Steele, Athlon and other preseason magazine. It's a new season.
    Everyone is now 0-0.

Ask Zimm.

And thanks. Gators win !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Larry Mac wrote: »
    Your already talking old history. Not many programs could have the year Florida had last season, and still be ranked in the top 25 in Lindy's , Phil Steele, Athlon and other preseason magazine. It's a new season.
    Everyone is now 0-0.

Old history?

So quick to sweep it under the rug, huh?

It's still very much a fact, and alive that the Gata went 4-8. Y'all may have Amnesia, but many other fanbases (not only Noles) are not going to just "let that go"

Is it great to be a 4 and 8'er?
    Ask Zimm.

And thanks. Gators win !!!

?
    Heroes On the Water

FREEDOM CAPTURED!

>

2013 Hobie Outback
    Old history?

It's still very much a fact, and alive that the Gata went 4-8. Y'all may have Amnesia, but many other fanbases (not only Noles) are not going to just "let that go"

?
    Doesn't bother me-- Just a bump in the road due to injuries and affirmed by their high preseason rankings. Offer me another team in history that had that kind of season and was picked that high in preseason. Not even Auburn last year was ranked that high preseason .
    No use looking in the rear view mirror though
    Old history?

?

Oh JaxNole is just whining about about some smack talk. Seems it is OK for the Noles to do it, but not us Gator fans. :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh JaxNole is just whining about about some smack talk. Seems it is OK for the Noles to do it, but not us Gator fans. :grin

Are you delirious? How was I whining? I merely asked for a ruling, which I knew I wouldn't get from any Go Gata **** mod. I have absolutely no reason to whine while the Nole sit atop the CFB mountain looking down on the downtrodden Gata dumpsterfire. But hey, if you want to take a firm grasp of the Lady Gata softball team to help you cope, more power to you. Cute and sad at the same time though. Carry on with your twisted therapy.
    :rotflmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Larry Mac wrote: »
    Doesn't bother me-- Just a bump in the road due to injuries and affirmed by their high preseason rankings. Offer me another team in history that had that kind of season and was picked that high in preseason. Not even Auburn last year was ranked that high preseason .
    No use looking in the rear view mirror though

Um, you do realize that the Gata Daddy (GSU) had more injuries last year than Go Gata did right. You must be sharing the same therapist as Flash.
    :rotflmao

If your thinly veiled smack talk involves baseball and softball in comparison to football, you might want to reconsider actually posting.
    Um, you do realize that the Gata Daddy (GSU) had more injuries last year than Go Gata did right. You must be sharing the same therapist as Flash.

It is kinda funny.

The fact is that Go Gata accomplished something that none of the big three have done: 2x losses than wins in one season

"Gata Daddy" :Spittingcoffee
    Heroes On the Water

FREEDOM CAPTURED!

>

2013 Hobie Outback
    Old history?

?
    There are 85 football players and around 15 coaches that are sick and tired of 4-8.
    Laugh as much as you wish, all you are doing is providing them with a common thread of motivation. Thank you very much.
    This team will be amped up to play this year.
    Old problems are gone, Young leaders have taken over.