Home Off Topic

Gillette Body Razor

2»

Replies

• Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,633 Admiral
    For Sale: One gallon sized ziplock bag of body hair. 90% brown/10% gray mix. Perfect for any cueball wanting a full head of hair again! Will include bottle of Elmers glue to the winning bidder.
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • PopeyePopeye Posts: 14,296 AG
    that's just stupid, and immature
  • mississippi macmississippi mac Posts: 4,222 Captain
    Tarpon65 wrote: »
    For Sale: One gallon sized ziplock bag of body hair. 90% brown/10% gray mix. Perfect for any cueball wanting a full head of hair again! Will include bottle of Elmers glue to the winning bidder.

did you post it on craig's list???

watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IV8wZ8J3wKE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Real White Dog

if you can't catch a fish...catch a buzz....
    #12976, joined 8-17-2002
  • SaltydawgSaltydawg Posts: 1,290 Officer
    Makes my boys look bigger when I manscape.
  • BottombouncerBottombouncer Posts: 678 Officer
    LMAO @ this entire thread

On several occasions while standing at the urinal taking a leak I've found myself with a pube in my hand that I must have missed for like the last 10 years. If I had a crotch full of these things I'd never see my sausage. I wonder what they would look like if I used my wife's straightener? That would be some funny ****! When I get a stiffy it would like like a mix between Cousin It and Pinocchio.
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,633 Admiral

On several occasions while standing at the urinal taking a leak I've found myself with a pube in my hand that I must have missed for like the last 10 years. If I had a crotch full of these things I'd never see my sausage. I wonder what they would look like if I used my wife's straightener? That would be some funny ****! When I get a stiffy it would like like a mix between Cousin It and Pinocchio.

Please read Popeye's Post #33.
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • BottombouncerBottombouncer Posts: 678 Officer
    It's better than selling body hair and Elmers glue :)
  • mississippi macmississippi mac Posts: 4,222 Captain

:Spittingcoffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Real White Dog

if you can't catch a fish...catch a buzz....
    #12976, joined 8-17-2002