Home General Freshwater Fishing

10 years of Marriage - Part 5 - Peocock fishing with Cpt. Tony

BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 5,938 Admiral
As first I want to thanks again Tony (COBRA here, http://www.miamibackcountrycharters.com/), a great guy who gift us a great fishing day.
As I said personally to him before than a great Captain he's a great person.

He guided us in any way, giving suggestions, tricks and managing my son with an infinite patience.
And his experience it was the ace to have good time in a not easy day for fishing.

I let speak the pics.

34sq7ma.jpg
bj7es1.jpg
1079wf7.jpg
aui68x.jpg
28iokrs.jpg
b63i8o.jpg
2w3vuwm.jpg

My son fishing guided by Tony has had the best caughts of the day.

2vjy5oi.jpg
343g2m1.jpg
25hjx38.jpg
19m8le.jpg
2vtoz1d.jpg
29fa0ba.jpg

Another Tony's trip will be a statement in case I come back to Miami.
He also suggested us a nice beach, also good for fishing, where pass our last afternoon in Miami.
because thanks to him I caught the best fishes of my whole trip.

But this will be reported in the part 6 (the last one) that will be posted here.
Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
********************************************************************************************************************************
I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
We have to survive the most horrific pandemic we ever had. The Coward-20 virus.
Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Replies

• capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 10,319 Moderator
    I'm really glad your trip was so successful ! Your son looks to be having a great time.
    "You'll get your weather"
  • GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,956 Admiral
    That looks like a perfect day of fishing!
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 5,938 Admiral
    It was :wink.
    As I said if I come back to Miami another trip with Tony will be sure, maybe in the Everglades next time.
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
  • ER Doc 7ER Doc 7 Posts: 153 Officer
    What a great trip
  • COBRACOBRA Posts: 249 Deckhand
    Once again Max, it was a pleasure taking you and your son (Senorito Boom) out for a half day of fishing. I'm just glad I was there to witness those memories you guys made together. Your always welcome on my boat.
  • FlatsFrenzyFlatsFrenzy Posts: 893 Officer
    Looks like you guys killed it! Nicely done!
    -
    Chris
    Gulf Coast of FL
    @flatsfrenzy #flyonly #onelessspinrod
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 5,938 Admiral
    Tony, the next one of "Senorito Boom" could be a request for business cards with his pic with peacocks imprinted :grin.
    His classmates and teachers are already exasperated to listen to his Miami tales :grin.