1998 Egret 167

mavericksmavericks Posts: 17 Greenhorn
I have a 1998 Egret 167 C/K. Looking to upgrade to a Moccasin and looking to see what a 1998 are going for these days. It has 300 hours on the original Yamaha 130 v4. Has been garage kept its entire life. Boat looks brand new. Has brand new Garmin 740map, upgrade egret led cockpit lights, new compass, and an ipolit 80. Thanks for the input!

Replies

• austinhaustinh Posts: 68 Deckhand
    not sure but id say around 20k, and 189 same year c/k just sold for 18500. if you put up im very interested!
    167 Egret Carbon/Kevlar
  • FishinMcNutFishinMcNut Posts: 536 Officer
    A 16.7 c/k with 130 Yammi is a great combo. Sounds like a great boat for it's next owner!
  • flchacondflchacond Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    austinh wrote: »
    not sure but id say around 20k, and 189 same year c/k just sold for 18500. if you put up im very interested!

why would the 167 go for 20k if the 189 goes for 18.5? isn't the 189 more all things equal?
  • RSMRSM Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    you should be able to get 21 easy if it is IMMACULATE. My 97 was same set up and that is what I got less than a year ago after 1 day on Craigslist. That is the best motor to ever sit on the 167. A really perfect combination. there is no better rig for beach tarpon.

Good Luck and post pictures.
  • Saltwater JunkieSaltwater Junkie Posts: 1,043 Officer
    mavericks wrote: »
    I have a 1998 Egret 167 C/K. Looking to upgrade to a Moccasin and looking to see what a 1998 are going for these days. It has 300 hours on the original Yamaha 130 v4. Has been garage kept its entire life. Boat looks brand new. Has brand new Garmin 740map, upgrade egret led cockpit lights, new compass, and an ipolit 80. Thanks for the input!

I have a friend that seems like he's interested. Please send photos and contact info to: [email protected]
  • UFGator86UFGator86 Posts: 99 Deckhand
    Talk to Frank at Egret. He knows the value and likely has a list of folks looking for your boat. I traded for my last one and he was fair and you will likely save the sales tax. I was on a recently completed Moccasin last weekend. Amazing boat!
    UFGator86 wrote: »
    Talk to Frank at Egret. He knows the value and likely has a list of folks looking for your boat. I traded for my last one and he was fair and you will likely save the sales tax. I was on a recently completed Moccasin last weekend. Amazing boat!

I don't know if Maverick already sold the boat or if he's really interested in selling it. I sent Maverick a PM 2 days before I posted here which was on the 24th. and I still haven't heard back from him. So who knows... Pete
  • mavericksmavericks Posts: 17 Greenhorn
    Selling the boat. Make offers!
    mavericks wrote: »
    Selling the boat. Make offers!

Guess you didn't read your emails, or the post I put up asking for info. the first was on 2/24 and the other on 2/28. Don't send any info, my buddy already bought a boat. Good Luck...Pete