Home Photography Corner

Citheronia regalis 6th instar (final)

mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,386 Admiral
!
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Replies

• BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 5,967 Admiral
    I thought at some mythological creature as chupacabra or sasquatch instead is just an oriental appetizer :grin.

Jokes aside is really amazing, the Nature surprise us any time we watch to her without daily superficiality.
    Nice pics, as usual.
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,386 Admiral
    !
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 5,967 Admiral
    :grin
    Never beated this trash level (although Mega Python vs Gatoroid and Mega Piranha have been superb trash movies).
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,386 Admiral
    !