Home Politics

I feel so special

tagtag Posts: 8,860 Admiral
I got a robo-call this weekend from Coreeen "Gata" Brown. She said she feels like the old lady who lives in a shoe and she views all of us as her children.

She wanted to make sure all of her children signed up for obamacare.

I feel so special and loved.

Replies

• chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    Maybe you should check out the comments on the Obamacare poll on Sen. Ted Cruz's Facebook page. (You can give him a thumbs up and "like" him while you are there.

https://www.facebook.com/SenatorTedCruz/posts/517779935000978
    Chubasco.jpg
  • tagtag Posts: 8,860 Admiral
    Meaningless as you know as well as I that the libs are spamming his FB page.
  • LuckyMrSwLuckyMrSw Posts: 3,208 Captain
    Complete and TOTAL embarrassment.

tag wrote: »
    I got a robo-call this weekend from Coreeen "Gata" Brown. She said she feels like the old lady who lives in a shoe and she views all of us as her children.

Please stop derailing my thread.
    `Forum Moderator`

Don't call each other names
    `Same Forum Moderator`
  • NewberryJeffNewberryJeff Posts: 7,447 Admiral

Her demographic specific message found the wrong phone #.
  • LouieLouieLouieLouie Posts: 2,702 Officer

Just curious, what is she, an elected official of something? What location/area/state?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I want to offer thanks the "FS Forum Powers That Be" for giving me the opportunity to see the light and makes changes from my past... The knowledge and awareness I have gained during the last few months of BannedCation has helped changed my life... I will strive to continue in the right, I mean LEFT direction... Thank You.
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,699 AG

You might look less "special" if you could correctly spell her name.
    Vote for the other candidate
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    You might look less "special" if you could correctly spell her name.

A little slow as usual I see.
    LouieLouie wrote: »
    Just curious, what is she, an elected official of something? What location/area/state?

Her district is composed of something like 20% registered republicans.
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    Her demographic specific message found the wrong phone #.

She was only calling obama phones . . tag something you want to own up to?

Apparently you're the one misspelling .. so who's slow?

Another slow lefty.

Look who's on his feet and throwing jabs.
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer

:grin
    Chubasco.jpg
    Another slow lefty.

Slow because I have a life outside of FS? Well i guess I'll stick with being slow. How's that Obama phone treating you? Bought any blue crabs lately?

Congresswoman Brown has represented your district since 1993 and you can't spell her name as evidenced by your post on a political forum mocking her.

And you call others slow?
  • FloridaODFloridaOD Posts: 3,658 Captain
    Common theme overheard at a lunch counter in Northeast Florida: "I'll take a good black over a redneck anytime!"

First time I heard that I wondered 'take' for what?
    Hunters are present yet relatively uncommon in Florida :wink
    Slow because I have a life outside of FS? Well i guess I'll stick with being slow. How's that Obama phone treating you? Bought any blue crabs lately?

:rotflmao Almost 13000 posts and you say you have a life outside of FS. That is some funny stuff.

WTH you talking about blue crabs and WTH do they have to do with Coreeen "Gata" Brown being Obozos lap dog.
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    Congresswoman Brown has represented your district since 1993 and you can't spell her name as evidenced by your post on a political forum mocking her.

And you call others slow?

Coreeen "Gata" Brown has been in office since 1993 in a gerrymandered district created for the sole purpose of electing a minority. She has not represented.

Coreeen "Gata" Brown is the poster child for liberal ignorance. Have you ever heard her talk? I misspelled her name on purpose to mimic how she talks.
    Coreeen "Gata" Brown has been in office since 1993 in a gerrymandered district created for the sole purpose of electing a minority. She has not represented.

Coreeen "Gata" Brown is the poster child for liberal ignorance. Have you ever heard her talk? I misspelled her name on purpose to mimic how she talks.

Criticizing an a politician for what they say, what they do, and how they vote is fine. Doing the same thing for the way they talk, smells of southern bitterness.
  • lbudlbud Posts: 1,014 Officer
    misturd you reek of ignorance and intolerance.oh yeah you're a libtard...
    Live while You're breathing! It's Your only chance.....:grin
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
    Call her back and tell her to make you a sandwich.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • LouieLouieLouieLouie Posts: 2,702 Officer
    Does she have some kind of animal parked on her head? What is dat?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I want to offer thanks the "FS Forum Powers That Be" for giving me the opportunity to see the light and makes changes from my past... The knowledge and awareness I have gained during the last few months of BannedCation has helped changed my life... I will strive to continue in the right, I mean LEFT direction... Thank You.