Home Politics

Obozo's skills at multitasking; increase welfare and fund terrorism at the same time;

LouieLouieLouieLouie Posts: 2,702 Officer
I knew Barry had it in him. Playing all that golf, the extramarital affairs w/men, jetting around the world weakening America, picking his March-Madness, spying on everyone, using the US Constitution for toilet paper and so much more;

Feds: Four charged with $670,612 food stamp fraud

CLEVELAND -- Four men from Northeast Ohio were charged in a five-count indictment with engaging in a conspiracy to defraud the food stamp and Women, Infants and Children programs from a store on Detroit Avenue in Cleveland, law enforcement officials said.

Indicted are: Bashir Mohammed, 31, of Cleveland; Yusuf Maalin, 45, of Cleveland; Ali Shire Ahmed, 54, of North Olmsted, Ohio; and Farah Hasan Warsame, 27, of Cleveland.

The indictment alleges that Mohamed, Maalin, Ahmed, and Warsame conspired to illegally allow customers to redeem food stamp and WIC benefits at Bashir Market, 8401 Detroit Avenue, in exchange for cash, ineligible items, and credit towards overseas wire transfers.

http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/2014/03/11/feds-four-charged-with-food-stamp-fraud/6301277/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I want to offer thanks the "FS Forum Powers That Be" for giving me the opportunity to see the light and makes changes from my past... The knowledge and awareness I have gained during the last few months of BannedCation has helped changed my life... I will strive to continue in the right, I mean LEFT direction... Thank You.

Replies

• LouieLouieLouieLouie Posts: 2,702 Officer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I want to offer thanks the "FS Forum Powers That Be" for giving me the opportunity to see the light and makes changes from my past... The knowledge and awareness I have gained during the last few months of BannedCation has helped changed my life... I will strive to continue in the right, I mean LEFT direction... Thank You.
  • nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,792 Admin
    LouieLouie wrote: »
    I knew Barry had it in him. Playing all that golf, the extramarital affairs w/men, jetting around the world weakening America, picking his March-Madness, spying on everyone, using the US Constitution for toilet paper and so much more;

OK, spying, weakening America, playing golf and gay affairs are bad enough
    But I didn't know that SOB was watching basketball! And he probably has cable!
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    nuevowavo wrote: »

He's a busy man.
  • LuckyMrSwLuckyMrSw Posts: 3,208 Captain
    He's in government housing DuhHhhh
    Please stop derailing my thread.
    `Forum Moderator`

Don't call each other names
    `Same Forum Moderator`
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 30,672 AG

You forgot using the constitution as toilet paper.

Mini Mart Magnate

This forum is carbon based lifeform friendly. 

Still can't figure out how Obama arresting them is helping them out..... :huh
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
    LouieLouie wrote: »
    Feds: Four charged with $670,612 food stamp fraud

:huh

You are angry with his administration prosecuting welfare fraud?

The indictment results from an investigation conducted by the United States Department of Agriculture, Office of the Inspector General; the Federal Bureau of Investigation; and Department of Homeland Security, Homeland Security Investigations.

The case is being handled by Assistant United States Attorneys Matthew W. Shepherd and M. Kendra Klump.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 30,672 AG
    Louie never gets it right. He just reads the headlines and posts it to say something bad about Obama. It is all he knows.

Next he will say no one cares what you think or something similar, or call you a liberal or something similar. Don't expect any comment about the actual article or topic that he created.

Mini Mart Magnate

This forum is carbon based lifeform friendly. 

Perhaps if we had an Obama hates cheap imported frozen chum thread.....
  • NewberryJeffNewberryJeff Posts: 7,447 Admiral
    ...and credit towards overseas wire transfers.