Home West Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

I am thawed - time for the Winghouse

I think its time - its spring - its warm - chits happin'in I got my pacemaker and running on all 8 cylinders yaba daba doo

My birthday is on the 9th and my gift to you is DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

maybe Teus the 11th or Wed 12th ????????????
1976 SeaCraft master Angler - Merc 200 XRi
dscf1243-1.jpg

Replies

• Mango ManMango Man Posts: 12,718 AG
    Which one?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • West Hillsborough.

Call the date and I'll be there.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
    How about a different venue?

Gators on JP?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • EggsuckindogEggsuckindog Posts: 1,526 Captain
    Sea Hags at Blind Pass would be better for over there - just its a regular spot Mango since we have guys in Oldsmar - Tampa - Lutz that are regulars and thats central to all.

Mango once your on 275, exit to the airport and the first light you come to is actually Hillsborough Av about a 1mi away, pretty easy drive just a bit long at maybe 30 min - that Maserati you drive can't be that bad

Jerry - I'll check with Jack since he's the furthest away, way just hoping to some get some input on which day

Floyd should still be around anybody know how to find him?
    dscf1243-1.jpg
  • FloydFloyd ; in N. Tampa or DownEast MainePosts: 1,120 Officer
    I'm around, and available just about any day we pick. My summer place is still in the deep freeze.
    If we are discussing other venues, what about Getaway's on Gandy(as mentioned in the diners & dives thread), or that place in West Oldsmar near the inlet? Willie's? I do love those wings though, and look forward to our visits to Winghouse. Plus, that outdoor seating area is conducive to smoking, drinking, and telling lies.
    Recording from Moderators annual meeting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuABc9ZNtrA
    Floyd wrote: »
    I'm around, and available just about any day we pick. My summer place is still in the deep freeze.
    If we are discussing other venues, what about Getaway's on Gandy(as mentioned in the diners & dives thread), or that place in West Oldsmar near the inlet? Willie's? I do love those wings though, and look forward to our visits to Winghouse.

Mango is just on the otherside of the Bay - its too central for the guys in Lutz and Oldsmar not to stay there

DATES will not work for 11 - 12 - Jayzilla and Tommy will both be out of town all week - we will look at the following week - Wed the 19th - long way off though

Jay is going to Venice so should have some good Tuna stories at least - Knot Tommy Atlanta not so much, maybe some Ladyfish or Catfish stories is all
    dscf1243-1.jpg
  • Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 12,364 AG
    Not to muddy the waters but wasn't jack Willies discussed as a spot to get together?
    Anyhow, ya'll figure it out and let me know.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • Reel-LuckyReel-Lucky Oldsmar, FLPosts: 3,413 Moderator
    If I had my way, as I offered last year, the captains party for the Grunt Hunt would make a great WC get together, it's Thursday the 20th. My offer still stands...free beer on the B dock, last year I ended up with 5 cases of various flavors to share with no one from WC. Zip, nada. Just food for thought, the party is free, cool crowd, raffle, you don't have to fish Saturday to come the party. And if you're over served you can sleep on my boat. However, fishing the tourney is mucho fun with a giant fish fry Saturday afternoon.
    Free beer, party!!
    I'm in!!:grin
    Reel-Lucky wrote: »
    If I had my way, as I offered last year, the captains party for the Grunt Hunt would make a great WC get together, it's Thursday the 20th. My offer still stands...free beer on the B dock, last year I ended up with 5 cases of various flavors to share with no one from WC. Zip, nada. Just food for thought, the party is free, cool crowd, raffle, you don't have to fish Saturday to come the party. And if you're over served you can sleep on my boat. However, fishing the tourney is mucho fun with a giant fish fry Saturday afternoon.

Forgot about Capts Meeting but it was a hell of a party last year, and we don't have to listen to Mango whine not doing any in St Pete lol
    dscf1243-1.jpg
    Forgot about Capts Meeting but it was a hell of a party last year, and we don't have to listen to Mango whine not doing any in St Pete lol
    See, it's the proverbial win-win. BTW, Dixon that would be 2 years ago :grin, time flies as we get old. Not sure how much momentum will be gained here. Might start a separate thread to gauge interest, any thoughts?

Dixon, I don't give a rats **** where you have it, but there are better and different venues than Winghouse. :wink

Abraham Lincoln
    Your right my bad it was 2 yrs ago, last year the weather was so nasty I never considered going

Mango calm down - that WH just works for the Tampa guys from every direction is all - if I didn't poke you every now and then, it wouldn't be any fun - happy happy happy
    dscf1243-1.jpg
  • barrynflabarrynfla Posts: 592 Officer
    Dixon......whenever and wherever y'all decide to drink and lie, I wouldn't mind being there. If you could let me know on the other forum I'd appreciate it! :wink
    barrynfla wrote: »
    Dixon......whenever and wherever y'all decide to drink and lie, I wouldn't mind being there. If you could let me know on the other forum I'd appreciate it! :wink

will do Barry - I won't be going the Capts meeting lost an engine Sunday so out all together - maybe WH to cry in some beer now
    dscf1243-1.jpg
    Pick a date for WH, I'll be there.
  • barrynflabarrynfla Posts: 592 Officer
    will do Barry - I won't be going the Capts meeting lost an engine Sunday so out all together - maybe WH to cry in some beer now

Thanks, my friend. Sorry about the motor and hope it's easily repaired.
  • DBRYANDBRYAN Posts: 4,414 Captain
    So when is this happening?
    Bueller? Bueller?
    SOMEBODY MAKE A DATE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    barrynfla wrote: »
    Thanks, my friend. Sorry about the motor and hope it's easily repaired.

broke a rod above the rod cap and then the journal blasted it out the side, while it layed there defenseless - ain't no welder fix'in that - I'll go with whatever date now - Jerry your in charge now - K
    dscf1243-1.jpg