squid

Replies

• Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,178 Admiral
    Nothing yet just waiting.
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    I heard a rumor they caught a bunch last week off one of the Piers (but no confirmation from anyone I trust)
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
    I heard a rumor they caught a bunch last week off one of the Piers

Get
    .OUT!

could we confirm this kill? :grin
  • SwampratSwamprat Posts: 1,058 Officer
    Seen on PFF where a bait boat was catching them over toward Pensacola this week so gotta figure it is getting close.
    Jackson Cuda 12

A wade fisherman is the most simplistic but the most adept for the quarry they are after. They are immersed in their challenger's habitat and are in tune with the subtle changes of current, temperature and bottom. In order to be successful at this noble and primal fishing form one must be submerged from their goobs to their boobs, anyone doing this outside of that boundary is either sunbathing or swimming. S.F. Stewart 2015
  • ollemarollemar Posts: 34 Deckhand
    how about now ? They here yet ?
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 8,090 Moderator
    Should be about right. I have not looked yet. Of course if I did, I would not see much. Water still tea colored.in bay.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
    Water has been dirty with pollen building on top of it at city Marina. Minnows were there! Looks like its going to be a late season but we'll see. I look fwd to catching mackerel for bait and the grease.