Ukraine

Our media is silent about this story of what is happening in Ukraine.

Replies

• BodineBodine Posts: 2,888 Captain
    We had no business in Nam, or any of the middle eastern conflicts, we have no business in this one either.
    By no business, I mean none, no support for anyone.
    America needs to take care of business at home, this place is a freakin mess.
    And what is up with Olympians bringing home stray dogs, crap we have enough of our own.
    F the feds
  • CranfieldCranfield Posts: 1,344 Officer
    This is not a conflict that should concern the West.....................unless Putin gets really concerned about losing his major naval base at Sevastopol.
    There is a risk that Ukraine will split in half, with the East going to Russia and the West becoming part of political Europe.
  • Jolly ManJolly Man Posts: 967 Officer
    I don't really care one way or another, I am not willing to give my son/daughter for this place half way around the world. But normal folks like us won't be making these decisions......It sucks I agree with Bodine we need to take care of our own....
    The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. - Charles Swindoll
  • trout069trout069 Posts: 4,469 Captain
    this problem and the one in south america.these protest have gone on before,now thx to the world wide web and smart phones everybody finds out about it.these are not our problems and we are not the nursemaids for the world.
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,778 AG
    Yep this is not our problem.
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
  • RhettleyRhettley Posts: 1,545 Officer
    No worries. Obama told them not to cross the line.
  • BilllikefishBilllikefish Posts: 76 Deckhand
    Rhettley wrote: »
    No worries. Obama told them not to cross the line.

And on top of that Amb. Rice made a statement to Putin to be sure not to send in his troops. I am sure he will heed her remarks....right after he fiddles with the Nat Gas supply to Europe that flows thru Ukraine....should be another interesting week ahead.
  • illinoisfishermanillinoisfisherman Posts: 5,172 Admiral
    Spend all those dollars right here at home.........can youy even imagine how healthy our economy would be if they had spent all those Middle East dollars right here!

............and more importantly how many of our children wouldn't have sacrificed for nothing.

Ten years after we pull out of the middle east completely and it will be back to the same hell it was before we set one foot there........if it even takes that long.
  • Wild@heart[email protected] Posts: 58 Greenhorn
    What u will not hear on the news is that this revolution is religious in nature. It has a lot to do with the designs of the brotherhood for the five southern Russian states.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk