Tuesday 2/19

Hey everybody, first report here. Have always fished offshore, now gonna have to fish inshore due to lack of a boat.
Got my kayak on Monday, hobie revolution 13 like it so far.
Went to Burnt Mill on Tuesday and got all blown out (thanks noaa, always there for me). Went back on Wednesday and had better luck. Got in the short water and picked up a 6 pound 26 inch redfish on a gold spoon. He pulled me around a little bit before I could get him in, my personal best redfish.
Anyway, had a good day and a good meal, what more can I ask for?
Stacey

Replies

• crcattypccrcattypc Posts: 632 Officer
    Welcome... I will have a crown and ginger. take a pic next time and show off
    :fishing:grin
  • PCSBPCSB Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Did get one, but it's not much. Arms are too short.beha4a4y.jpg

Hope the photo works.
  • Red FishRed Fish Posts: 1,163 Officer
    Nice job. You should still be able to crush fish offshore in the yak!
    Genesis 27:3 - Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.
    If I can find some spots within a couple of miles, I'll be all over it.
  • Red FishRed Fish Posts: 1,163 Officer
    Heading out tomorrow around lunch. I got more spots than I could fish in a year. Give me a shout if you want to go. Going to see if the flounder are home but if not the BlackSB should be good.
    Genesis 27:3 - Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.
    Work week on and week off. Middle of week on right now, maybe we can hook up later.
  • LilOrangeLilOrange Posts: 1,187 Officer
    Welcome aboard. Thanks for sharing your fishing day. Nice catch.

Livin' the Dream !