Home Paddle Craft and Accessories

WTT for kayak/cash - 2012 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic plus upgrades

Bike seen here - http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/mcy/4308571483.html

So here's the deal fellas, the wife and I are trying for a baby and need the cash plus the little lady doesn't feel that motorcycles are a safe bet should we have a child. She's cool with me buying a kayak rig to supplement my need to get out of the house - so yay me!

I'm willing to sell outright or consider trades plus cash.

Trades I'm interested in:

Kayaks -Hobie PA, Native, Jackson, Nu canoe, KC, Diablo
Firearms - Kahr PM/CM 380, Glock 19/42, waterfowl shotguns, AR or AK, 9mm, 12g, or 5.56 ammo
Gold/Silver - Longterm Food - Berkey Water Filter
Archery - 3d/hunting releases, bows for 25.5in draw (hoyt or elite), recurves
Hunting - Summit, Lonewolf, or Treewalker climbing stands
Gaming PC

Replies

• CookinmanCookinman Posts: 880 Officer
    TysonC wrote: »
    Bike seen here - http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/mcy/4308571483.html

So here's the deal fellas, the wife and I are trying for a baby and need the cash plus the little lady doesn't feel that motorcycles are a safe bet should we have a child. She's cool with me buying a kayak rig to supplement my need to get out of the house - so yay me!

I'm willing to sell outright or consider trades plus cash.

Trades I'm interested in:

Kayaks -Hobie PA, Native, Jackson, Nu canoe, KC, Diablo
    Firearms - Kahr PM/CM 380, Glock 19/42, waterfowl shotguns, AR or AK, 9mm, 12g, or 5.56 ammo
    Gold/Silver - Longterm Food - Berkey Water Filter
    Archery - 3d/hunting releases, bows for 25.5in draw (hoyt or elite), recurves
    Hunting - Summit, Lonewolf, or Treewalker climbing stands
    Gaming PC

Know the feelin bro - sold my tricked out 2003 R1 SE in 2005 When my first daughter was born. Bought a OK scupper pro and started paddlin the bluewater. Do it man, you'll never look back, specially after you look into your kids eye the first time. Trust me.