Home Tropics

Two Sexual Assaults in Meami, Oh I mean Bimini

http://www.thenassauguardian.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44971&Itemid=27

Here we go and it all happened at Resorts world. One of the victims was an RW employee!

So RW wanted to call it Miami East, I think they got it close.............

This is the Bimini that Resorts world will bring us!

So they bring in labor from outside Bimini and this is what you get.

Sad, but I predict there will be a lot more of this in the future.

Replies

• So that is the report RW wants you to read, I just got an email from someone in Bimini and their report went like this:

4 Resort World employees drugged a girl at Big Johns and then gang **** her back at the resort...... In a separate incident a resort world emloyee was **** by another RW subcontractor.

Now you naysayers, what do you think of the great white hope called Resorts World now? Ocean, anything to say? Alicrity< anything?

Tell me how I got this one wrong according to Garp.......
  • CompleatCompleat Posts: 2,777 Captain
    Ron while i feel **** is the ugliest assault there is, its not limited to RW. I'm surprised that the story made it off island. You have no clue how common crime is on that little rock these days. They have a gal on island from ministry of tourism whos job it seems to be limited to squashing reports before they get out. She muzzled me for a while about my boss's mugging. His wasn't isolated. It happens with alarming frequency. drug and people smuggling is still thriving there. Scams and outright theft a daily occurrence. What was the last time you saw reports of stabbings or shootings streaming out of there? They too happen at a pretty regular clip. Same goes for sexual assault... Its not limited to RW... Its on both islands.
    The "gang incident" may not be as reported by your buddies. I'm picking up hints that she may have been in the "trade" and wasn't paid the agreed on figure? Again just hearsay... If it is indeed a true assault they need to be Fox Hill furniture for a long time to come...
  • whitegatorwhitegator Posts: 33 Deckhand
    So that is the report RW wants you to read, I just got an email from someone in Bimini and their report went like this:

4 Resort World employees drugged a girl at Big Johns and then gang **** her back at the resort...... In a separate incident a resort world emloyee was **** by another RW subcontractor.

Now you naysayers, what do you think of the great white hope called Resorts World now? Ocean, anything to say? Alicrity< anything?

This is the story I heard from a very good friend of mine that was over there this past week while he was checking on his house over there.
  • Bimini DreamBimini Dream Posts: 407 Deckhand
    That's about as nasty as t gets
    A Part Of Paradise
    http://onetoughkitty.com
  • testerman28testerman28 Posts: 1,329 Officer
    Foxtown is too good of a place for slime that hurts the island like this.
  • ScottRScottR Posts: 976 Officer
    Let's talk truth.. we are still talking about a very small Island in a population that depends on each other and there are not that many available women to go around.

Dude, I sincerely know you are not justifying what happened, but a statement like that gives the appearance that you are 'justifying' ****. Sort of a tacit acknowledgment that **** is just going to happen because "there are not that many available women to go around"
    I bet if you ask the average working Bahamian they will not want to talk about it because they have pride and this is a black eye for anyone from the marinas home owners and traveling people..

I am not sure the right word would be pride, so much as embarrassment....
    USCG Licensed Captain, 100T Masters, STCW/BST, PADI Rescue Diver
    Offshore Fishing/Diving & Charter Services, Bahamas/Caribbean Travel, Deliveries, Maintenance/Refits
    [email protected]
    www.runyourboat.com
  • SapingasKangasSapingasKangas Posts: 279 Officer
    So that is the report RW wants you to read, I just got an email from someone in Bimini and their report went like this:

Your contributions are always negative ones. You seem to insinuate that RW is participating in **** contests at their resort. I'm sure the victims appreciate you derive such pleasure from this tragic news. What a dark individual you come across as, I have pity on your soul.
    Scott your so freaking wrong.. and I will tell you in no way shape or form would I ever suggest that..
    Facts are though in this screwed up world we live in (with people like you trying to twist something around such as what you coppied and pasted..) we deal with the bottom critters that are not very cool... the more you put in one place around good people and think you can get away with it the dumber you look and yes I think I said pride .. thanks though.. I'm sure you meant for the towns people who have to bear any burden really like it.. and should be embarrassed .. good day and usually tar and feathers meant they were done for long ago but it sounds better than beating them to death right?

Seriously???? My VERY FIRST WORDS were 'Dude, I sincerely know you are not justifying what happened' and yet you blow right past that and write the above???? Wow.... Talk about someone trying to twist things around. I would suggest a community college level course in reading comprehension (in jest mind you), but it would appear you would just take it completely the wrong way and get your undies bunched up to inhumane levels of discomfort.

Go point your finger at the mirror, because I am darn sure not the 'people like you trying to twist something around'; and a good day to you to sir.
    Offshore Fishing/Diving & Charter Services, Bahamas/Caribbean Travel, Deliveries, Maintenance/Refits
    [email protected]
    www.runyourboat.com
  • testerman28testerman28 Posts: 1,329 Officer
    your the one who commented on what I wrote. man up.
    1. never would I justify **** in any form or fashion or 'give the appearance' as you say...
    2. also in my experience throughout the islands I think what I do because the pride I see in the Bahamians.
    you seemed to have something to twist by copying and pasting stuff where ya will for your benefit.. I don't give a rats butt about the rest you have to say.
  • Angler_2600Angler_2600 Posts: 1,106 Officer
    I would love to see you write something positive about anything one day. Do not take this in thewrong nor get defensive. I'm just stating what I havereadfrom you in the last 2-3 yrs. Tragic incident in anyway you read the story.

SF
  • Angler_2600Angler_2600 Posts: 1,106 Officer
    That was for Ron .38
    your the one who commented on what I wrote. man up.
    1. never would I justify **** in any form or fashion or 'give the appearance' as you say...
    2. also in my experience throughout the islands I think what I do because the pride I see in the Bahamians.
    you seemed to have something to twist by copying and pasting stuff where ya will for your benefit.. I don't give a rats butt about the rest you have to say.

Ok, You win the internet.... :blahblah
    [email protected]
    www.runyourboat.com
  • alacrityalacrity Posts: 2,666 Captain
    Schadenfreude - [from German] deriving pleasure from the misfortune of others.

• Stroker AceStroker Ace Posts: 335 Deckhand
    Ron is simply implying that what many of us feared would happen to Bimini is in fact slowly happening. Stop denying that nothing positive is coming out of this whole RW disaster. The worst thing to ever happen to Bimini was the Miami crowd. Deny all you want call me whatever you wish, it's true and the reason you get so defensive is that you can't deny it.
  • Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    So RW employees gang **** a tourist. I fail to see how this relates to Miami. Were the employees Miamians? Cubans? How about the assaults that happen on cruise ships? First **** in Bimini ever I presume? Ron wishes it was him that was ****?
  • Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    Ron is simply implying that what many of us feared would happen to Bimini is in fact slowly happening. Stop denying that nothing positive is coming out of this whole RW disaster. The worst thing to ever happen to Bimini was the Miami crowd. Deny all you want call me whatever you wish, it's true and the reason you get so defensive is that you can't deny it.

Didn't know Miami has all the rapists. Feel safe now in Ft Lauderale...
    Hey Ace, I have something for you to stroke. Your bigotry is also undeniable.
  • theoceanairetheoceanaire Posts: 85 Greenhorn

Listen to Compleat, Ron, he's your "friend". Your pretend knowledge and statements about Bimini continue . . . come live with us a while before you spout off. We don't need your "National Star" outlook on everything, it hurts everyone on this island.
    Listen to Compleat, Ron, he's your "friend". Your pretend knowledge and statements about Bimini continue . . . come live with us a while before you spout off. We don't need your "National Star" outlook on everything, it hurts everyone on this island.
    Don't bother VacationBoy, he's breastfeeding the mutt.
  • theoceanairetheoceanaire Posts: 85 Greenhorn
    I noticed he started yet another negative Bimini thread. Sound like therapy is needed here.